Meet My Ragdoll Cat: Luna Who Lives In Stillwater, Oklahoma

She's one food obsessed little beast!

15
Personal Photo

I've had Luna, my little Ragdoll cat, for almost a year now. At first, she was really shy, but now she is one of the weirdest creatures I've ever met. Keep reading to find out more about this little, wild cat.

About Luna:

• Age: Unknown! We think around 5 years old.
  • Weight: 7 lbs (though she wishes she was chunkier!)
  • Where she was born: Unknown, assumed to be in Oklahoma.
  • Favorite food: Anything.
  • Current location: Stillwater, OK
  • Nicknames: Loon, Fluffy Butt, and Gremlin
  • Best friend: Anyone who feeds her.
  • Favorite toy: Carpet and chairs.

5 Random Facts About Luna:

• She was adopted from an Animal Rescue through Facebook. The owner posted a post of her on the Stillwater community page and explained she was getting bullied by the other cats in the rescue. I reached out immediately, and she was adopted within the week.
  • She recently had a DNA test done and we discovered she's a Ragdoll cat mixed with Egyptian Mau and Peterbald (Yes, a hairless cat). She's also closely related to a cougar!
  • She's completely food-obsessed. If she's hungry, she'll pick up her bowl in her mouth and then slam it on the ground repeatedly until you acknowledge her. That being said, her bowl is now hidden immediately after she's finished eating.
  • She loves cabinets! She loves to sit in them or just open and close the doors. Who needs toys, right?
  • She's not graceful. She is constantly falling off of things and knocking things over.

3 Places Luna Loves To Go With Me:

• The bathroom. If I'm in the bathroom, so is Luna. She loves to just lay in the bathtub, but if you turn the water on, she's out.
  • My kitchen. She loves to sit in the cabinet above my fridge while I cook and clean.
  • Anywhere with food. If you have food, you'll have a Luna!

The Best Picture Of Luna Ever Taken:

Personal Photo

The Best Video Of Luna Ever Taken: