9 Reasons Why My Cat Is My Best Friend

9 Reasons Why My Cat Is My Best Friend

Because who needs people?

528
9 Reasons Why My Cat Is My Best Friend
Bridgette Borden

They say that a dog is man's best friend. Well, I believe that a cat is woman's best friend. My cat is like a little human, and most days, she reminds me of a little me. Here are a few reasons why my kitty is my absolute bestest friend:

1. She's always there for me.

At the end of the day, I know I can always count on her to be there. Whenever I'm stressed out to the max, and I just want to break down and bawl my eyes out, she'll always be there by my side to listen.

2. She's a great listener that doesn't make the problem about her.

Whenever I've had a bad day, and I just really need someone to vent to, she's the perfect candidate. I can yell, and gripe, and complain all I want without having to be interrupted. She'll sit there quietly, although I'm sure she's silently judging me. That's okay though. She's the best.

3. I can cuddle with her, and it never gets awkward.

Well, it doesn't get awkward for me. Her cuddles are the absolute best.

4. She always knows when I need her.

My kitty can always sense when something is wrong. Whether I'm emotionally upset, I'm sick, or I'm in pain, she always seems to know it. She will lay right up against me, licking my hair, and purring. She never leaves my side.

5. I like her more than people sometimes.

Whenever the whole world is getting on my nerves, and I'm overwhelmed with people needing me, It's such a relief that she's not a human being. People leave, but cats are forever!

6. She keeps me laughing.

Cats are weird. They are hilarious little creatures, especially my kitty. Whenever she runs around the house acting buck wild, she always keeps me on my toes.

7. She enjoys taking baths, taking naps, and eating food.

This one ties our common interests together. Despite how many cats act when it comes to bath time, my fur baby actually enjoys it. Every time I walk into the bathroom, she always darts in before me and heads straight to the tub. Weirdo. She also loves naps and food, but those are self explanatory.

8. She gives me space when I need it.

On the days that I don't want anyone to bother me, she'll gladly leave me alone. Unfortunately that means she's getting into something somewhere, and I'm having to holler for her to "Get out of there!"

9. She loves going for car rides.

Some nights I just feel like going for a drive. On the nights that I want someone to tag along, she's always my go to shotgun rider. She'll sit right there in the passenger seat and enjoy the ride.

She is absolutely the cutest! I love my cat so much, and I'm so glad that I have a great friend like her!

From Your Site Articles