I love all of the cats that I had. Gracie is no different. She is wild, but is still very cute and funny. I remember when my grandmother first got her 10 years ago. Ever since she has been a nice companion and makes everyone happy.
- Age: 12 years old
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Where she was born: Long Island
- Favorite Food: Friskies Sliced
- Current Location: Centereach, NY
- Nicknames: G-Cat, Princess, Grace, and Crazy Gracie
- Best Friend: Grandma
- Favorite toy: String
5 Random Facts About Gracie:
3. She will wake everyone up and then sleep on a chair in the living room
She will go into all the rooms and meow.
4. Gets calmed down by rock music when I take her to the vet
AC/DC, The Eagles, or any rock band makes her relaxed.
5. Expresses herself through stares and will only cry when she is hungry or wants to go outside
She takes a lot of messages.
The Best Pictures Of Gracie's Ever Taken:
Just waking up.
Do not disturb
She loves to sleep.
The Best Videos Of Gracie Ever Taken:
Playing with a bag.
Chasing after a string.
Kitty Shares String!
Interacting with my dog Samantha.