Meet My Dog Jackson Who Lives In Kansas City

Jackson is a good family dog in Kansas City!

315
personal photo

Jackson is a wild westie who lives with my family. He loves old friends and new friends and is likely barking at something outside. No matter how loud he gets, he is a good boy.

About Jackson:

• Age: 3 years
  • Weight: About 20 pounds
  • Where they were born: St. Louis, Missouri.
  • Favorite food: Any human food, from chicken to macaroni.
  • Current location: Kansas City, Missouri.
  • Nicknames: Action Jackson, Jacks, Jackson Boy
  • Best friend: Probably my dad, but he loves my mom a lot, too.
  • Favorite toy: A fuzzy bone if he plays with toys at all.

5 Random Facts About Jackson:

1. He loved rubber balls a lot as a puppy, but frequently popped them during playtime.
  2. He barks at anything outside, squirrels and the neighbor dogs are a couple favorites.
  3. He once barked and went berserk at some white flour on the floor as a puppy.
  4. His favorite thing as a puppy was chewing on everything in site, from pants to hands. He even tore up lots of paper towels and toilet paper.
  5. He LOVES other dogs, but usually jumps on them. I frequently have to hold him back when we got outside for a bathroom break.

3 Places They Love To Go With Their Human:

1. Any park, especially if there are other dogs.
  2. Anywhere outside.
  3. Car rides.

The Best Pictures Of Jackson Ever Taken:

Image.jpeg

Jackson when he was picked up in Saint Louis

Image_1.jpeg

Image_2.jpeg

The Best Videos Of Jackson Ever Taken:

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0EV1amqFchURvNKL4D0jypulQ

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0818nq4Q01dj4Ql-ARmhf98-Q

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0tMn0qs4rjdsPMKfK8pd1dypA

Jackson does not have a personal Instagram, but follow me on my Instagram @emily_dailyyy for occasional updates on him when I go to visit family in KC! I also post a lot of doggos on my Instagram account called @dailydogfriends. Jackson has also been featured there as well!

While Jackson may be loud and wild, he is always a good boy and always will be.