Jackson is a wild westie who lives with my family. He loves old friends and new friends and is likely barking at something outside. No matter how loud he gets, he is a good boy.
- Age: 3 years
- Weight: About 20 pounds
- Where they were born: St. Louis, Missouri.
- Favorite food: Any human food, from chicken to macaroni.
- Current location: Kansas City, Missouri.
- Nicknames: Action Jackson, Jacks, Jackson Boy
- Best friend: Probably my dad, but he loves my mom a lot, too.
- Favorite toy: A fuzzy bone if he plays with toys at all.
5 Random Facts About Jackson:
- He loved rubber balls a lot as a puppy, but frequently popped them during playtime.
- He barks at anything outside, squirrels and the neighbor dogs are a couple favorites.
- He once barked and went berserk at some white flour on the floor as a puppy.
- His favorite thing as a puppy was chewing on everything in site, from pants to hands. He even tore up lots of paper towels and toilet paper.
- He LOVES other dogs, but usually jumps on them. I frequently have to hold him back when we got outside for a bathroom break.
3 Places They Love To Go With Their Human:
- Any park, especially if there are other dogs.
- Anywhere outside.
- Car rides.
The Best Pictures Of Jackson Ever Taken:
Jackson when he was picked up in Saint Louis
The Best Videos Of Jackson Ever Taken:
Jackson does not have a personal Instagram, but follow me on my Instagram @emily_dailyyy for occasional updates on him when I go to visit family in KC! I also post a lot of doggos on my Instagram account called @dailydogfriends. Jackson has also been featured there as well!
While Jackson may be loud and wild, he is always a good boy and always will be.