Marketing advice for companies and advertising agencies

Marketingkaart

17

Many of the marketing tips we can cite can be exemplary or well-known by many companies or advertising agencies. But the difference is that although many know them, few use them in the right way to create customer loyalty and trust.

Below we will list several tips for companies and advertising agencies that should be implemented to succeed in their business and strategies or to locate their services or products.

Keys and marketing tips for agencies and small businesses

Understanding the customer is essential advice when creating a company, telecom agency or ad. An analysis of key customers who consume the products or services you are marketing or have created is essential. For this you can use the so-called "buyer's personality", that is, a representation of the characteristics that the end customer will have.

Buyer Persona is something you must create before launching a product or service, especially after creating your company, in order to better understand your target audience. Knowing your goal is always advisable, as this helps you better set Marketingkaart business goals.

Another solution is to know your customers 'opinions, to see if they are comfortable or not with the product or service you offer them since their opinions can be an added value to the existing product by improving it.

Another way to create ads is another key to business plans, Marketingkaart and business advertising agencies. Because advertising today is not limited to radio, television or bulletins, that is advertisements above advertisement or traditional ads. Advertising has developed a lot thanks to the Internet, and this has changed the behavior of the customer.

You can advertise on social networks because it is one of the platforms where consumers spend a large portion of their time on the internet. Or use the TTL (online) ad, which is a mix of ATL and BTL ads.

Using email marketing allows you to save a lot of money on ads to capture the loyalty of our customers in a very economical way. Although many times when we hear this we think of mass emails it is not. Email marketing needs to be targeted to the target audience, to the specific customer you want to capture.

The email marketing strategy is to define the goals you want to achieve, the strategy for achieving the goals (whether they send quizzes, quizzes, or withdrawals), then find the email marketing tool that you will use.

These tools can be MailChimp, AcumbaMail, etc., as they allow you to analyze shipments. That is after subscribers capture the newsletter, it is necessary to analyze the results using metrics to improve marketing procedures.

Good place, comfortable to advertise. Since if your business has a space that satisfies the customers who visit you, you can place commercial ads in it either with screens or illustrative groups that talk about the services or products of your company or agency.

Having a comfortable space for customers who enjoy a great environment, especially when creating an advertising agency, as the first impression plays a very important role in the mind of the consumer, thanks to the communication that provides space and decoration. But it should be according to the nature of your product or service, but above all according to the brand image of your company or your advertising agency.

Location on google maps, good SEO local positioning strategy. For many companies, it may seem unimportant, but more and more customers are searching for business locations, offices, warehouses, and locations on Google Maps (Google Maps). Therefore it is necessary that you register and place your site on your website, or in the social media accounts owned by your company or agency.

Take care of company images, because it is important that your brand, logo, and everything that includes the image of your company or agency is compatible with what you want to transfer or sell to the customer according to the business plan and advertising.

In general, if you choose a trade name or brand that is difficult to pronounce or fails to keep in the consumer's mind, it will be complicated for the customer to remember him. As if the colors of your logo or design are not aesthetic or do not convey the right feeling to a customer, then it will be difficult for your brand to place itself in the mind of the buyer.

It is recommended that you try to create an image that is consistent with your logo and brand so that the customer can remember and feel that you have been identified as a company or agency.