How Many Ways Can I Rearrange My Dorm Room?

Thoughts we all had as we received our freshman dorm assignments.
15

As incoming freshman at Appalachian State received their room assignments this past Thursday/Friday, the class of 2020 Facebook page was flooded with excitment and questions. With a large variety of dorm choices and curiosity about who would be in the same dorm as us, the same kinds of thoughts soared through each of their minds.

1. ROOM ASSIGNMENTS

2. FINALLY
3. AFTER ALL THIS WAITING
4. Okay gmail this is not the time to not load.
5. *Patiently waits.*
6. What if I get the crappiest dorm possible?
7. What if my neighbors are too loud?
8. What if they're too quiet?
9. OKAY IT LOADED.
10. *Scrolls down*
11. OKAY SWEET I'M IN THAT DORM.
12. Wait which dorm is that?
13. Time to go on the school page and find out.
14. Why is this dorm so small.
15. Where am I going to put all my shoes?
16. I can't loft my bed????????
17. Okay so what about risers?
18. Hmm should I bunk it?
19. What if my roommate wants the top bunk but I want the top bunk?
20. Nah I'm not going to bunk it.
21. Look at all these Facebook posts about people being in their dorms.
22. West side best side.
23. Okay but what is the difference?
24. Good thing I'm on West side.
25. ITS GONNA BE LIT THIS YEAR.
26. Okay so who else is in my dorm?
27. Better check the Facebook page.
28. Oh look, there are six different Groupme's for my dorm.
29. Better join them all.
30. Can I go dorm shopping now?
31. I wonder how many shoes I can fit in that closet.
32. No air conditioning????
33. Where am I supposed to hang my towel?
34. Oh no, I didn't talk to my roommate before buying a bed-spread34. What if our room clashes?
35. Better text my roommate.
36. The laundry machine uses swipe cards instead of coins?
37. But I saved up coins all summer for laundry.
38. Hm what else can I use coins for?
39. I'll tip the pizza guy in quarters.
40. Yeah, that's what I'll do.
41. My dorm is so close to the stadium.
42. Does that mean I won't get to nap because of marching band practice?
43. But football seasons will be lit.
44. UGH BUT ITS UP A HILL.
45. At least I'll get enough exercise in to not have to go to the gym.
46. I'll probably fall on my butt walking up it in the snow.
47. It's close to food though.
48. I wonder how long it will take me to get to my classes from here.
49. Better get a carpet for my dorm floor so I don't freeze my feet off in winter.
50. Where am I going to put all my plants?
51. How do I hang things up if I can't use command hooks?
52. Wait, this person said I can use command hooks.
53. Whatever, I'll just use command hooks.
54. How much is 50 percent of my wall?
55. Oh look, another Groupme for my dorm.
56. These dorm rooms look nothing like the ones in movies.
57. How do I avoid showering at the same time as everyone else?
58. I'm really going to miss my bathtub in college.
59. At least there are vending machines downstairs in my dorm.
60. Oh crap, I have to go to work.
61. Better mute all of these Groupme's.

No matter what your personal thoughts were, we all shared one common one; this upcoming fall is going to start one of the best times of our lives.