Mandala coloring pages for children - DDC123

Mandalas are spiritual symbols used in Hinduism and Buddhism as part of a meditation. Visit DDC123 to download and print Mandalas coloring pages: Mandala da colorare

20

Mandalas are spiritual symbols used in Hinduism and Buddhism as part of a meditation. Nowadays coloring mandalas are known as a way to relax and eliminate stress. These drawings are used both for painting with children and for coloring by adults who want to have a good time painting.

mandalas

Download our images of mandalas to color and relax. Use this art therapy technique by printing our sheets with easy mandala drawings. Both young and old can relax and have fun coloring the mandalas. The word mandala comes from Sanskrit and has the meaning of a circle. Mandalas are the favorite coloring drawings , and there are currently many books on the market dedicated to this type of drawing. On our website you will find several free mandala coloring books, in PDF and ready to print.

mandalas for children

We want to show you our latest drawings of mandalas to color . Unlike the other two notebooks (which you can see below), in this one you will find more childish mandala designs , with drawings of animals , fish, turtles or birds, among others. You can also see some unicorn mandalas, but if you want more, we have a whole notebook with unicorn mandalas here. These drawings are very easy to color and very attractive to paint with children .

The word mandala comes from Sanskrit, and means circle. The designs and illustrations of mandalas are spiritual, circular designs and are made up of different geometric shapes. There are infinite mandalas, since the combinations of figures are limitless.

Mandala da colorare 18 Mandala da colorare 17 Mandala da colorare 16 Mandala da colorare 15 Mandala da colorare 14 Mandala da colorare 13 Mandala da colorare 12 Mandala da colorare 11

Easy mandala coloring pages

More and more adults are coloring mandalas as a form of meditation, to relax, for entertainment, to stimulate creativity... In addition, the use of mandalas also has therapeutic purposes, being increasingly used by psychologists and educational psychologists in their therapies to treat problems such as stress, anxiety and depression. They are also used, along with other techniques, to work on the cognitive capacity of attention.

Download our beautiful images that help us express our feelings, relax, reconnect with our interior and develop creativity. Painting colored mandalas is also very fun, you will spend a good time coloring their shapes and figures.

You can download these mandalas to print and color one by one. But if you want to download all of them, we recommend you download our book of mandalas in PDF that you will find below. As we know that you like to download the worksheets comfortably, we have prepared not one, but two notebooks to print with these mandala drawings. You can also use them as a great way for children to learn and become familiar with geometric figures.

Mandala coloring book

Mandala books are used as a relaxation technique, provide serenity and reduce states of nervousness and anxiety. Mandala drawings are also used as a way to encourage and stimulate creativity. Mandala notebooks and books are similar to children's coloring books. At edufichas.com we have prepared this book with easy-to-paint mandalas. This PDF mandala coloring book is suitable for all ages. They can be colored not only for recreational or therapeutic purposes, but also for spiritual, energetic and meditation purposes.

Benefits of painting mandalas for children

Painting mandalas is a beneficial activity for both children and adults. Anyone can paint them and will notice its benefits. Anyone can relax, calm down and meditate by coloring their shapes. Children and adults alike can enjoy the tremendous benefits of painting these geometric designs.

• They increase concentration.
  • Stimulates creativity.
  • Eliminate stress and anxiety.
  • Works cognitive stimulation of attention .
  • They help children to become familiar and know the geometric figures.
  • Reduces stress, anxiety and helps treat depression.
  • Promotes relaxation.
  • Develops fine motor skills.
  • It improves the graphic-plastic expression of the child.
  • Promotes sleep and good rest.
  • Helps to meditate.

Now that you know the benefits of coloring mandalas , you can print the relaxing drawings that you like the most to start with this therapeutic activity. A fun way to paint them is in a group.

If you are a teacher and you are going to use them in class, you will be able to see how different children paint the same mandala in completely different ways , giving rise to all kinds of artistic works and an explosion of creativity. Let each of the children choose the mandala they want to color. Another idea is to later cut out all the mandalas made by the children in class, and decorate the classroom with them. If you are going to print them to paint with your children at home, you can also cut them out to decorate the room, or to make a home exhibition with all the drawings.