10 Secrets To Making It Through The End Of The Semester As Told By John Ralphio And Mona Lisa

"When life gives you lemons, you steal some of your grandma's jewelry and go clubbing!"

111
YouTube

I don't know about y'all, but as midterms come to a close and the end of the semester draws near, my stress levels ARE THROUGH THE DAMN ROOF. I have a pimple on my forehead that's so big right now it's got its own clothing line. My room looks like a war zone, and half the time, I can't remember if my hair is brushed or not.

If you're feeling this way too, just remind yourself that though you feel like you're losing control over EVERY DAMN THING, more than likely you're actually doing just fine. Sometimes you just need a minute to relax. And who better to remind us how to chill the hell down than the masters of laziness themselves: Jean Ralphio and Mona Lisa from "Parks and Recreation." Here are end of the semester struggles as told by JR and ML themselves:

1. At first you think, "OK so I'm going to be stressed out for the next few weeks, but this is nothing I can't handle -- I'm an adult, DAMN IT. I can do this!"

2. As time goes on though, deadlines start to catch up with you, and you realize there are just not enough hours in the day for you to get EVERYTHING done.

3. Try as you might to schedule out your time effectively; there's always that ONE THING that slips through the cracks or that you just can't seem to get right.

4. You try to shift the blame elsewhere so as not to admit defeat.

5. But deep down you can't help but have a twinge of self loathing due to how NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT.

6. In addition to the madness, you're broke AF between paying for exams, rent and upcoming christmas gifts.

7. As desperation sets in, you've exhausted every avenue for making some fast cash. You may have even Googled where to donate your plasma for money and "just browsed" sugardaddy.com just to see if it would be like the worst thing or not.

7. Speaking of exhausted, your sleep schedule is so hay wire that you jump on any opportunity to get some shut eye, even if it means sleeping on a bench in the Student Union.

8. And you've become desperate when it comes to bargaining with professors for a better grade...

9. But you pull yourself up and decide, "NO, I CAN do this. I am determined."

10. Because nothing is gonna keep your from reaching your goals, not even you #deep.

So take heart friends and learn a lesson from JR and ML: try to not take things so seriously. And remember with determination you can get where you want to be.