annoying things your SO does, but you love him regardless

10 Things He Does To Make Your Heart Skip A Beat

Let's skip the honeymoon phase and get into the real stuff that makes you love him.

590

1. When He Actually Changes Toilet Paper Rolls

Nothing can make a girl's heart swoon more than when your man actually switches out the roll—and the right way! That's the line on top, not bottom in case anyone is confused. We understand that most guys don't see too much of a need for toilet paper for the majority of the time, but for us, it's a constant must. Nothing can get a girl's heart beating faster than a freshly changed roll.

2. When He Doesn't Leave His Socks Tangled In The Sheets

The sheets that you just washed and dried and put on the bed. It's hard not to instantly fall in love with your man when he understands that the sheets do not smell at the moment and it's vital that they don't smell until the next week when you wash them again.

3. When He Puts Down The Video Games

All girls can feel their heart start to hammer when their man actually looks at them and pays them attention—even thought they've already been here for thirty minutes. All girls love putting down their book or equally good video game to stare at their guy's game, but being able to stare at your guy in the eyes is far better.

4. When Your Parent's Love Him More Than You

You know you've found the one when your parents love him. It is an absolute thrill when your father takes him out to breakfast without you or goes fishing with him, finally allowing him to stop saying, "I've always wanted a son." A boyfriend who makes your parent's happy as well as you is a win-win for both of you!

5. When He Does The Dishes

The blessing that is felt when you've got yourself a man who washes his and your dishes is amazing. It feels almost as if it's the first time you two met when you're able to walk in and see the bottom of the grease-stained sink. And the smile your man wears while having his arms covered in soap suds just makes it even sweeter.

6. When He Tries On Your Clothes

It is absolute #couplegoals when your man tries to wear your clothes just like you wear his oversized t-shirts. Nothing can brighten your day better by getting a sexy pic from your boy while in class or at work, as he stretches out your crop top, bra band, or even booty shorts. And no doubt, it makes my heart race thinking how many other of your friends got to see your bra on your boy too.

7. When He Burps (Or Farts)

Nothing else can show how incredibly close the two of you are as a couple so much as when he burps and blows it out on your face or when he wrestles you to the ground with the specific purpose of farting on you. There's a fiery rush of adrenaline while you attempt to escape that can't be matched with any other activity.

8. When He Snores

There is an incredibly protective feeling you get for your boo that grows within your heart with each passing snore. Hearing him sleep so soundly makes you feel incredibly well rested, even though you've only got a couple hours of sleep so far. In your heart, you know you would never let anyone wake your man while he sleeps so deeply.

9. When He Eats Your Food At A Restaurant

You feel so accomplished knowing that, despite you telling him not to order that chimichanga and that he didn't like it last time, you can care for your man by letting him eat your enchilada—which is your favorite thing off the menu. Caring for your man is what you do best and getting to feel that gentle rush in your chest when he eats your food is what you live for now.

10. When He Chooses The Netflix Movie

And finally, your heart must certainly skip a beat whenever your boy chooses to watch a Netflix horror movie instead of your favorite Disney movie at midnight, leaving you to curl up against his snoring person. Nothing could ever beat a love like that.