7 Side-Hustle Ideas For Those Looking To Make A Little Extra Money

Go and get that bag!

12

With the cost of living going up and wages staying the same, it is not strange if you need extra money. In fact, having multiple streams of income can not only help you pay off debts, but also assist you in creating extra wealth that can break you free from a traditional 9-5 and protect your financial well-being! Here are a 7 products or services that you can sell to create a new stream of income.

1. Sell an e-book.

Writing and selling an e-book provides passive income, and anyone can make one! All you need is your brain, a grammar checker or proofreader, and a way to market your e-book (such as social media)! You can easily publish your e-book for FREE through sites like Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing or through Barnes & Noble Press™.

2. Start a drop shipping business.

While drop shipping is an expensive route, it is also something that has made people MILLIONARES! Simply put, drop shipping is a business where the seller (you) does not have stock of the items they are selling, but sends the order details straight to the wholesaler (or supplier) who sends the goods to the purchaser. Essentially you would be a middleman. Here is a great tutorial on how to become a drop shipper!

3. Do personal consultations or coaching.

You can be a consultant or coach for almost anything if you have a market for it! For example, if you are great at time management or planning, you can market yourself towards people who are not as good and help them personally!

4. Sell courses or tutorials.

If you know how to do something and have been successful in it, then selling a course or tutorial is a great idea for passive income! You can create the courses and publish them to sites such as Skillshare!

5. Do web or graphic design for other people.

Whether you know how to do web or graphic design or do not, this is a great side hustle idea! There are many web design and graphic design tutorials on both YouTube and Google that make this skill easy to learn.

6. Make custom gifts.

If you can make it, someone is bound to buy it! Custom gifts are super desirable because of the unique touches and creativity! You can sell your gift on sites like Esty and if you do not have any ideas of what to make, you can easily search up some!

7. Market other people's businesses .

This is one that you will want to do research before getting into but can make you tons of money! By learning things like Facebook Ads, email marketing, and SEO, you can help other people's businesses grow. All you would have to do is contact local businesses and gain some experience so that eventually business owners would eventually come to you!

The most important thing to remember when creating your side hustle is making sure you market it as much as you can to make sure you make consistent sales! You don't even need to spend money to advertise it. You can utilize social media and word of mouth to get leads!