Make America Great Again And Don't Vote Trump

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

15
independent.co.uk

This week, the world stopped for just a moment. It was revealed that Ted Cruz and John Kasich dropped out of the running as the potential Republican candidate, thus declaring Donald Trump the likely Republican presidential nominee. When Trump first announced his candidacy, no one thought much of it. You laughed and you probably thought that Cruz, Rubio or Carson would slaughter him in the polls. Now, six months before Election Day and Trump is the only contender left. Even if Cruz & Kasich had stayed in the running, the chances of them winning were very, very slim. But now having certainty, that a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, outrageous man will more than likely be the Republican nominee is truly horrifying.

One of the many problems has been that the media has always had its eyes on Trump. Coverage ran from what outrageous things did he say, who did he insult, what ridiculous plan does he have for so and so issue. And that was the start of the problem. Say what you want about Cruz or Rubio or Kasich but these men were initially the serious contenders but by the end, they began to get seriously overlooked. Overlooked by a rich man, with no political experience, who says whatever is on his mind and the people love him for it. Overlooked by a man who is insecure about the size of his hands (and penis,) a man who openly said “if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her,” a man who ignorantly stated, “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!” A man who called Mexicans drug dealers, rapists, criminals and who wants to build a wall on the border and have MEXICO pay for said wall. A man who once tweeted that everyone should have a happy 9/11 day. This man is who people want for their president.

Why? In Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, Oliver reported that the people love the idea of him: he tells it how it is, he self-funded his campaign, he’s successful, but frankly, the people are intrigued by the character of Donald Trump and aren’t seeing the real man behind it all. Most of the things that are coming out of his mouth are 76% of varying degrees of false and his stances on abortion, immigration, and gun control have been thoroughly inconsistent throughout his campaign. His campaign is not self-funded. In fact, he loaned his campaign $17.5 million which he can pay himself back for through campaign funds and has taken in $7.5 million in individual contributions. When you think of Trump, you think of wealth, and wealth comes from success. But Trump is far from successful. Yes, he has a multi-million dollar inheritance from his father which is more than most of us will ever see in our lifetime, but that inheritance that he gained, he has lost a huge amount. Most of the companies he started (Trump Shuttle, Trump Vodka, Trump Magazine, Trump World Magazine, Trump University, gotrump.com, Trump Steaks & Trump Mortage Company) no longer exist. And the buildings with his name on them aren’t even his, he just licenses the name. This is the man the people aren’t seeing. The inconsistent, unsuccessful man who says what the people want to hear. The Republican party tried to stop it from gaining further fame, but shockingly, this is the man people actually want as their nominee. Which is really frightening.

He is lighting the fire to all the racist, homophobic, sexist people of America which will not make America great again, it will only make it worse. By now, you’ve all probably seen at least one video of people protesting at Trump’s rallies. Which means you’ve probably seen how crazy the Trump supporters can get. They have beaten protestors and yelled racial slurs at them and just attack them, and if Trump wins the presidency then this won’t just be occasional occurrences, they’ll happen daily. They’re going to want the wall, they’re going to wave their hate flags, and the country will go to shit. Cape Breton in Canada has created a website promoting its island for anyone considering moving away if Trump were to win the candidacy, it’s that serious.

First, the people need to see Donald Trump as the man that he is and not the man we see on the cameras. The more people know, the better. If you’re don’t support Trump, then vote Democrat. But if you don’t like Hillary, the top contender, vote for Bernie. If you don’t like either candidate, don’t not vote, vote for the one you hate the least. And if hell breaks loose and Trump wins the candidacy, remember that his say in laws that get passed isn’t as important as the House’s or the Senate’s. So vote for the people who want to improve the country, not ruin it. And, if it’s an all Republican House & Senate, then you book yourself a one-way trip to Canada, Mexico, or Europe and wait it out a couple of years.

We have until July to vote in the primaries for the Democratic party if you don’t like Hillary then vote for Bernie. But vote for the candidate who’s values and views and morals have been consistent, someone who actually wants to make America great again. Just imagine the real Donald Trump, the inconsistent, loud-mouth man in debt from unsuccessful businesses as president of this nation, and you know that the right thing to do is to vote for anyone but him.

So if you can vote in the primaries and in the election in November, vote. Be the change, or don't complain when things don't go your way.