Maeng Da Kratom Facts and Information

Maeng Da Kratom Facts and Information

What Is Maeng Da?

12
Maeng Da Kratom Facts and Information

What Is Maeng Da?

Maeng Da Kratom strains are a superb type of Kratom with a wide array of strong effects and long-lasting benefits to make everyday living much easier. Although Maeng Da Kratom is indigenous to Thailand, you can easily find its Malaysian and Indonesian strains on the market. It works as a powerful stimulant, boosting energy while simultaneously delivering a strong sense of euphoria.

Maeng Da is generally considered a high-potency strain that combines the most popular quality of Kratom – pain relief – with a good kick of energy. This is also highlighted from the fact that the Thai phrase Maeng Da translates to pimp. So, it’s essentially considered a pimp-grade Kratom in that it’s nothing short of premium quality.

How Is It Created?

Originally, Maeng Da was solely created as a high-potency Red Vein Kratom strain in the humid region of Indonesia. In order to beat the heat, it was made to offer a good boost of energy; higher than the rest of the strains out there. However, you can find a lot of different varieties of it today.

What differentiates Maeng Da from the rest of the competition is that it utilizes a unique processing method. It’s created using a special technique called Grafting in which multiple plant tissues are combined to breed varying qualities of each into a rich new strain. With the thought of creating an analgesic blend that would offer a good kick to get through the day as well, Maeng Da came into existence.

Different Varieties and Their Benefits

As with any other Kratom strain, there are primarily five different types of Maeng Da available on the market. These are either differentiated based on the color of the vein or their preparation process.

Red Maeng Da

Red veins are made from the most mature stage of the Kratom plant, utilizing high-alkaloid leaves that contain more Mitragynine and 7-Hydroxymitragynine than normal. The large leaves are primarily sourced from the Jong Kong region of Indonesia and submitted to a longer drying process compared to other strains. It involves placing the leaves under a UV lamp or lots of sunlight. The prolonged time increases the potency of the strain, leading to its highly-stimulating properties.

Although Reds are famous for their sedative properties, Red Maeng Da is not the same – it relieves pain while keeping you active and upbeat. As such, it’s the perfect amalgamation of the uplifting and energizing properties of Whites and the analgesic characteristics of the Reds. This is why it’s commonly referred to as a Daytime Red.

White Maeng Da

In the case of White Maeng Da, young Kratom leaves are typically harvested from Indonesia’s West Kalimantan region and dried entirely indoors without letting any sunlight in. This blend acts as a powerful stimulant known to heighten cognitive abilities and keep the mind razor-sharp.

Although the taste and odor tend to differ from one manufacturer to the next, White Maeng Da typically has an aromatic scent. You can enjoy it with orange juice in the morning as a great pick-me-up.

The most notable effects of this blend include energy boost, euphoria, improved focus, higher concentration levels, and pain relief. However, if you’re dealing with chronic pain, Red would be a better choice.

Green Maeng Da

When it comes to fighting fatigue throughout the day, no strain does it better than Green Maeng Da. The leaves are typically sourced from the Bunut region of Indonesia when they are the freshest and of premium quality. The drying process is the same as any other Green Vein; the leaves are first dried indoors in an air-conditioned space and then taken outside for further drying.

Green Maeng Da is known for its exceptional energy-boosting properties, however, it’s not as overpowering as its White variant. So, it’s a better choice for a beginner. You can mix this blend into your morning coffee or smoothie to mask its bitter taste. It’s perfect for gaining a sense of positivity in your daily life.

Gold Maeng Da

Gold Maeng Da does not occur naturally – it is made from a combination of Green and White Veins that undergo separate drying processes. The leaves are subjected to a sun drying or a tedious fermentation process until they acquire a Gold/Yellow color. This unique process yields a stimulating strain that is not as potent as the rest. It has some mild calming effects and acts as an anxiolytic.

All in all, Gold Maeng Da’s mood-elevating properties paired with its analgesic characteristics make it a highly desirable blend for just about anyone.

Ultra-Enhanced Maeng Da

Ultra-Enhanced Maeng Da is made by adding 99% pure alkaloids to natural Maeng Da leaves, leading to a much more potent strain than regular Maeng Da. The higher alkaloid content gives this blend an intense aroma, making it ideal for a wide array of benefits. Its primarily used as a means of increasing energy, improving mood, and as a mild muscle relaxant.

What Are the Recommended Doses for Each Variant?

As with most other Kratom blends, normal Maeng Da varieties – Green, Red, and White – are to be taken from two to five grams depending on your level of experience. If you’re a beginner, it’s better to start with 1 g and then slowly work your way up as your body adjusts to the change. While 5 g is considered the optimal dose for a regular user, some might consider taking it to the next level. For that, it’s important to bear in mind never to exceed your maximum daily dose of 10 g. As for Ultra-Enhanced Maeng Da, anything between 3 g and 6 g is considered a high dose.

However, these numbers are not always correct because your weight, age, sex, and underlying health conditions are also to be taken into account. Alternatively, some experts suggest that Kratom consumption should be according to your body weight – roughly 20 mg per kilogram.