Low Standards

Low Standards

Girls standards for guys.

91
https://unsplash.com/photos/ksWKFRLi85I

Girls, our standards for guys is so low. The other day I was having a conversation with one of my friends and she said that the boy she has been talking to tells her she is beautiful and that he wants to marry her someday. She followed this with "but he just want to kiss me" and "this is the first time a boy has ever been this nice to me." I was shocked the fact that the first time a boy is being nice to her is when he is trying to get something from her. Also I believe she really likes him and a big part of that is because he is being sweet to her. I am not trying to say that being sweet to a girl is bad, it is actually really awesome the guys that are being genuine to girls. I hope y'all never change.

The fact of the matter is girls expect boys to be terrible to them. So when guy comes a long and gives the smallest about of effort to not seem like a total asshole, girls jump at the chance to be with them. I have been lucky enough to become friends with some really awesome men who are going to make some girl very happy. Now with that being said it means that there is still hope out there that their is a guy who isn't hiding the fact that he's an asshole, there are nice guys in the world you just have to give them a chance. As girls we need to realize our worth and that the man does not hold all the power. We do. We are the Gold Medal, men should have to try and make us happy not just half-ass it until they get bored and move on.