What It's Like To Be Loved When You Don't Love Yourself

For when I cannot love myself.

11

Over the last few years I never really knew what love was or what loving myself was.

I hadn't been loved by anyone but my family so it was really hard, add on a few mental illnesses and you've gout yourself a hard time ahead.

But then I met Zachary.

Lord, let me tell you, that kid can love. He has shown me more love than I thought that I could ever have for myself.

I think the hardest part is when I feel I cannot love myself because something stops me for some reason or another but then Zach comes out of nowhere and gives me hope once again and helps me get through a day and helps me survive and thrive and live and breathe and I thank God every day for him.

I never thought I would find a love so real and genuine. One that doesn't care if you don't wear makeup or if you want to just stay in and wear sweats or if you're just plain feeling sorry for yourself and they STILL love you.

It's amazing.

It's truly amazing

I don't really know how else to put it other than I am the luckiest girl in the world to be loved by the one man iI want to love for the rest of my life. if you find this kind of love I promise it makes everything that you've been through worthwhile.

I love you, Zachary

Mack