Love Yourself

Love Yourself

Don't let cuffing season get to you boo

78
Love Yourself
Molly Martinez

Sometimes all you need to do in life is love yourself. Your life is too short to worry about if someone likes you or to be stressing about something that is so small. This year has been very stressful and let me tell you something I forgot to love myself for a while. Life just gets in the way and that's okay it literally happens to the best of us but there comes a time in your life when you just need to love yourself.

Have the day to yourself and just go get lost. Go to the beach, read a book, watch a movie, go get dinner. Do something that gives you the time to stop and think of what makes you happy.

I know that this is the time of the year where everyone is trying to "cuff" someone and let me tell you something some of y'all are taking cuffing season a little too serious. I get it, it sucks to be lonely when everyone is out there with their boo and you're just chilling on the sideline but trust me don't rush into something that you are not ready for. This is the time where you need to just be selfish and have the time of your life. Also having a boo just means you have one more person to get a present for so don't do it unless you want to.

I am very avid in telling my friends to not rush into things and to just literally do them for a while. Cause how can you love someone if you don't even know how to love yourself first. Trust me it's very hard. I understand that you can learn to love yourself while still being in a relationship but I feel like that's hard to do (idk that's just me tho).

My family always tells to have fun and to focus on my school because someone will come along. It might not be today, tomorrow, or the day after that but the right person will. This is the time of your life where you need to focus on what you want to be and do it because you don't have anything holding you back.