To My Mom On Mother's Day

To My Mom On Mother's Day

I love you forever.

12593
To My Mom On Mother's Day

Another year snuck up on us.

Another year full of laughter, tears, confusion and lessons. Yet on Mother’s Day, you are celebrated for being the most beautiful, strongest and wisest soul on earth.

From the many obstacles faced throughout each day of each year, you gain a little ounce of strength building up into another year full of knowledge you may not have had before. The phrase “age is just a number” has never been more valid. Your warm heart, beauty, sense of humor and endless love will always be timeless regardless of how many years have passed. This year, along with the rest, you have taught me how to be strong. To be stronger and better than I was yesterday and the day before that. To be strong enough to know the difference between what I deserve and just settling. To be strong enough to let go and move on from what no longer serves me purpose.

As your daughter, I thank you for being my mentor and for setting an amazing example for me every day. For giving me the tools I need to become an unbelievable Mother one day just like you. For teaching me everything that school never did. As your best friend, I thank you for being there for me and being my eyes when I can’t see things clearly. For listening to me vent for hours and cry on your shoulder when life doesn't make sense. For being brutally honest with me even if it hurt my feelings. For allowing me to be there for you when you have a weak moment as much as it breaks my heart to see.

On Mothers Day, and on every other day of the year, I want you to know how much I appreciate you. All that you do not only for me but for our family also. You're the glue that holds us together, the foundation to the beautiful life you have built. Even with the weight of the world on your shoulders, I will always appreciate how encouraging and supportive you are throughout anything I come up with or choose to pursue. Looking back on the many years of stressful schoolwork and heartaches, I would not have made it through the hard times, the confusing times, or even the happy times without you by my side pushing me into the right direction as always.

From the past, we take those mistakes and turn them into lessons. Lessons we can apply to our future and fulfill a happier being. Every year is filled with new endeavors that I can’t imagine ever facing without your intelligence and guidance. A day will never pass where I won't need you. I am beyond thankful every day to have such an amazing mother and friend like you in my life. A lot can change in a year and I pray for a better future every day. I pray for peace within our minds, I pray our family stays healthy and I pray for good karma to come to people like you who move mountains for everyone. One day it will all come true. When we least expect it, the most amazing things can happen.

Regardless of whatever the year throws at you, you still remain the strongest woman I know which is why I will always admire you beyond words. I will admire your immense amount strength forever. Something I am learning each day and hope to someday have an ounce of the amount you do. Every day you teach me something valuable that I will use in the future without even knowing it. I couldn't be more proud to have such an intelligent, beautiful and headstrong woman as my mother.

Especially on Mother’s Day, I hope you realize how loved you are. By your friends, by your family, and by everyone you meet with your contagious personality and beauty. The impact you have on people and making them smile and laugh is something I hope to be able to do someday. On Mother’s Day, I thank you endlessly for everything you do every day of the year. For truly being Superwoman, and my absolute best friend forever.

Another year is right in front of our eyes.

Full of laughter, tears, confusion and lessons. But with you by my side, the year is already better than anyone else’s.

To an endless amount of years ahead with my partner in crime- I love you forever and a day, Mom. Happy Mother's Day!