I love you, bestfriend.

I love you, bestfriend.

Thank you for everything.

262
I love you, bestfriend.
Google

What is a true friend?

Google states that, "True friendship is when someone knows you better than yourself and takes a position in your best interests in a crisis. Friendship goes beyond just sharing time together, and it is long lasting. Friendship can mean different things to different people."

I believe in saying that this definition is an understatement of our friendship and for that, I am forever grateful. I am grateful for that one summer day of getting to know each other on Facebook to see if we should have been roommates in which I wish that we were, haha. After knocking on your door that one fall day, I did not know how big of an adventure that our friendship would have turned out to be.

I am thankful for you.

I am thankful for you beyond words. I am thankful for many things that you have done, but especially for the little ones that mean the most. Thank you for letting me sleepover when times got tough, accepting me as part of your family, and being the twin sister that I never had. Thank you for letting me spill secrets to you, getting me starbucks and sitting in class with me, and many more crazy ideas that we have done. I am thankful for you beyond words, never forget that.

I love that you support me.

Whether it's stressing about a big test, a volleyball game, or getting a job, you have always supported me. Thank you for being my little cheerleader with me at our bestfriend's games and also at mine. You have supported me non-stop in the past year and for that I am thankful. I have been through trials and triumphs during our friendship and you have been there non-stop. When my dog passed away, you were the first person that I turned to since I am three hours from home and for that I am thankful to feel at home while you are here.

I love you for being you.

Devan, you are so hardworking, determined, caring, loving, and many more adjectives. Even though we can be total opposites at times, we always seem to bond so well together. I couldn't imagine my life without your sweet, spunky self.