Why I Love the Month of March

Why I Love the Month of March

But really, what is there not to love?

463
Why I Love the Month of March
Shannon Bay Gregory

March has always been my favorite month. I may be a bit biased because March is pisces season, and as a proud Pisces I am happy to represent, but there are many other reasons why I think this month is so great, and here are some of them.

1. The color green

Green is everywhere; people wear it, decorate places with it, and it is sprouting everywhere. The color is so fantastic and soothing because it reminds me of nature, growth, and life.

2. St. Patrick's Day

As someone with a pretty significant amount of Irish blood, St. Patrick's Day has always been a holiday I like to celebrate.

3. It's Spring!

The sun begins to shine more often and the flowers finally begin to bloom. There can be a lot of rain, but more rain just means more flowers so it all turns out okay.

4. Spring Break

I honestly don't need to say anything more.

5. Women's History Month

The entire month is dedicated to celebrating women and how far we have come, I think that's pretty cool.

6. Eating Disorder Awareness Week

There is also a week dedicated to shining light on an issue that I am personally very passionate about and that is often left in the dark.

Enough said, March is my favorite month and will always hold a special place in my heart.