Love Will Win

Love Will Win

Right now, love is what we all need.

10
Love Will Win

I thought that we were all human beings, and all human beings were the same. We all have two eyes, lips, nose, hair, hands, legs, stomach etc. So what is the difference?

Instead, we are categorized on religion, caste, nationality, sexuality, disability, gender etc. So what if someone is a Hindu, Christian or Muslim? What's wrong if the person is a Brahmin or Kshatriya? What's wrong if the person is from another country? What's wrong if the person is gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender? What's wrong if the person is blind or autistic? Or that they are a different gender?

As human beings, we have been taught to treat each other with kindness. We have been taught to accept each other no matter what. So a person is from a different caste, religion, nationality, gender etc. but why does it affect you? What did that person ever do to you? Who are you to them?

You hurt them, saying they deserve it because they are different. Really? Who are you to judge them? What do you get from hurting people? Nothing! It is pointless! The truth is, you are the one who is actually hurt, not them! You think hurting people will make you stronger, but in reality, hurting people will bring out the worst in you!

A lot has happened in the world recently. Last month, a shooting happened at a gay bar in Orlando, with the killer saying that they deserved it because they were gay. Attacks happened in Istanbul, Baghdad, Dhaka and the holy city of Madina, and all at the hands of ISIS. Because of ISIS, most Muslims are being blamed as terrorists, which is just sad. People are not understanding that ISIS doesn't define Islam. The fact that they killed people in Muslim cities proves that. Along with that, two black people, Alton Sterling and Philando Castille, were shot by cops just because they were black. The cops said that they owned a gun and it wasn't allowed. If that's the case then why don't you do anything about the gun law? The Orlando shooting happened because the killers had guns, what did you really do about that? Also, in South India, some boys threw a dog off a terrace just for "fun." Dogs are living things too, just like us! They have a soul! They are breathing too, just like us! Why can't people give animals the love they deserve? I was so happy that the dog was found alive though! And when Swathi, a girl from Chennai was murdered, no one dared to touch her body because she was a Brahmin!

But the point is, why hate? What will hate bring you? Hate cannot bring anything, but love can do wonders!

By showing love, not only does it make someone feel better, but you also feel good. Loving someone gets the best of you! Love is a powerful emotion! No matter what background we are from, the power of love can bring down all the negativity in the world! Love is a beautiful emotion, which brings nothing but positivity!

It is time that we all learn to accept one another for who we are. It is time people get educated about human life! It is time to understand that we aren't really different, and that we are equal! We all need love and peace, not hate!

So let's work towards being more loving and kinder! I have a hope that one day Love Will Win!