How To Apply For 'Love Is Blind' Season 2

'Love Is Blind' Wants You To Apply To Be On Season Two To Find The Cameron To Your Lauren

Just remember, if you get selected, PLEASE don't be a Jessica, never be a Jessica.

2024

"Love Is Blind" is officially looking to cast their season two love interests. Season one of "Love Is Blind" ended in February with Lauren and Cameron being the beacon of hope for the success of the show.

The application process is a little lengthy, but hey, at least they are very thorough with who they are bringing on the show.

The questions start out with the basics of name, age, photos, and they also ask you personal questions about your dating life, what your hobbies are, social media accounts, career, etc.

The questionnaire is 46 questions long, and they ask for some lengthy answers for a lot of questions so if you are going to apply, make sure you give yourself some time to fill it out!

If you are looking to give your love life some extra TLC to find someone, this may be the answer for you! You can apply here and start your journey to hopefully finding the right person for your heart!