Fall is easily my favorite season, I could literally write a list about it (hence the list below). All the best dates happen in the Fall, the best food and drinks, the best weather and cutest outfits come out in the fall. Not even to mention, the best Holiday and activities also take place in the Fall time. If you love fall as much as me, AKA a white girl who is pumpkin spice latte obsessed, everything below will be more than relatable.

1. Fully embracing sweater weather

I wait all year long to break out my amazing sweater and Fall bootie collection. Sweaters are always my go to and best look in the Fall time. I am in love with layers and feeling cozy during the chilly months.

2. Constantly admiring the changing of the leaves

Fall is the perfect time for a relaxing cruise on a Sunday afternoon. No destination or time limit, just admiring all the beauty of Fall colors and change.

3. Buying and making pumpkin spice anything

Pumpkin spice pie, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice candle, you name it.

4. Taking in the fresh smell of Fall

Cracking your window a little to let in a cool breeze and the faint smell of fallen leaves, it doesn't get better than that.

5. Going on as many Fall themed dates as possible

You can go apple picking, carve pumpkins, get lost in corn maze, hay rides and sip apple cider, check out the spookiest haunted houses and trails, there are endless possibilities to the perfect date.

6. Going all out for Halloween

Halloween is my favorite Holiday. You get to dress up in cool costumes and eat lots of candy and everything around you is perfectly decorated with purple, orange and black.

7. Taking advantage of all the goodies and desserts

My favorite treats are all Fall time delicacies. Baked pumpkin seeds, caramel apples, pumpkin bars, apple pie, all the super yummy stuff is made in the Fall.

8. Loving anything and everything with Fall colors

If it's maroon, burnt orange, mustard yellow, olive green, plum purple and various shades of brown, I'm getting it. Everybody can rock earthy fall tones.

9. Football starts to crowd your life

All of a sudden you have plans every Sunday because football is the only thing that matters. And you're watching Friday night lights and waking up to tailgate all day Saturday. Then, Monday and Thursday night soon become football filled.

10. Enjoying the cool and perfectly brisk weather every chance you get

Being able to sleep with the window open and not need a fan at night and throwing a light jacket on for the day.

11. Being excited to say goodbye to bikini season 

No need to keep your figure anymore, it's time to start putting on your winter layer starting with the loads of caramel apples and pumpkin pie.

12. Celebrating Thanksgiving

It's such a nice time to gather with your family, watch the parade and football game and eat enough to be full for a week.

13. Participating in black Friday shopping 

Waking up incredibly early and scoring great deals for the upcoming Holiday.

14. Going way over board on decorating

If you're going to decorate for Fall, you may as well go all out with the pumpkins, mums, corn stalks, hay bails, scarecrows and gourds in a cornucopia all neatly lined up on the front steps to your home. And the same goes for Halloween, go big or go home.