There Is A Lot To Do In Quarantine Don't You Worry

Self-care during this quarantine at home is really important, as you do have the time to take time to yourself for the most part. For me, I still have to do online school but I have made sure to take the time to relax. There has been a lot of things I have done to keep calm and most certainly busy. I have started to comb through my closet and sell things that are sitting around. I use the apps Mercari and Poshmark and I'm able to ship my items directly from my mailbox. If you don't have a mailbox as your option at an apartment complex or wherever you live, I'm sure your leasing office won't mind you dropping your package off in front of their doors, so it's no contact!

So far I have made several sales from home and it's been therapeutic.i like that I'm getting rid of things that I no longer use anymore! I have made happy hour a necessity most days at home with my beverage of choice, non-alcoholic options are available of course if you aren't 21. You can honestly add in snacks with your drinks to make it fun. We made a cheese board with some crackers the other night and you can do this too. If you don't have a board laying around you can always use a plate, paper even!

Netflix, Hulu, amazon prime, Disney plus. I'm on season 4 of the hills on amazon prime, I feel like we forget that if we have access to prime we also have access to prime video. Netflix has a lot of shows and movie right now too, Tiger King is on there of course! Hulu and Disney Plus has additional shows and movies to keep you occupied and keep you chill as ever (if you watch Frozen lol). Lastly, face masks and bath bombs. And no not the Co-vid ones, the ones that you put on that are good for your skin and scented. I'm sure if you have a self-care stash lying around somewhere or you can take your stash with you if you're moving home