If we won the lottery in college, these 5 things would be our first splurges.
1. First things first, we would pay off our students loans
After that is done, we could spend the remaining $100 on food. Fridge will be half full but hey, we'll be debt free!
2. Flights to every country on the bucket list
I'm sure we love our country, the land of the free, the home of the Michigan State Spartans. But, there is so much more to see!
3. Buy our parents a house
Your parents don't deserve any house, they would get the best castle in all of the land. They ARE the reason you are alive and had the opportunity to choose the winning numbers, so why not?
4. A mega yacht
College student or not, everyone secretly wants a boat and if you say you don't you are lying to yourself.
5. Give to charity or those in need
It always feel good to give back and there is more than enough to share. College Students know the struggle, so helping others can not only make someone else's day, but our day as well.
- Imagine You Won The Lottery, What Would You Do? ›
- 7 Things I Would Do If I Won The Lottery ›
- 10 Small Life Wins That Feel Like Winning The Lottery To A College ... ›