Lost Shows Of The 90's And 00's

Lost Shows Of The 90's And 00's

Get ready to shed a tear and a few laughs.

75
Lost Shows Of The 90's And 00's
Daily Motion

Nowadays, most of us are probably waking up at 6:00 am to attend class or get ready for work. Back in the day, we woke up at that time every day for one reason and one reason only; that was the time our television shows came on. Saturday mornings were dedicated to watching our shows before we had to clean the house. I remember crawling out of bed and zombie walking down the stairs every morning because I was determined to watch them.

These shows blessed our childhood with infinite entertainment and laughs. It's not hard to notice the downfall most programs have begun spiraling down. It's not easy to compete with the shows us 90's kids were so lucky to have had. Oh, what a time to be alive!

Let's take a look and reminisce on the shows we secretly miss watching, even if we won't always admit it.

1. "Arthur" (1981)

2. "Full House" (1987)

3. "Degrassi" (1987)

4. "Saved By The Bell" (1989)

5. "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990)

6. "Rugrats" (1990)

7. "Boy Meets World" (1993)

8. "All That" (1994)

9. "Hey Arnold" (1994)

10. "Little Bear" (1995)

11. "Friends" (1994)

12. "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" (1996)

13. "Johnny Bravo" (1997)

14. "Pokemon" (1998)

15. "CatDog" (1998)

16. "Ed, Edd N Eddy" (1999)

17. "Rocket Power" (1999)

18. "Dragon Tales" (1999)

19. "Even Stevens" (1999)

20. "Gilmore Girls" (2000)

21. "As Told By Ginger" (2000)

22. "MTV Cribs" (2000)

23. "Fairly Odd Parents" (2001)

24. "The Proud Family" (2001)

25. "Lizzie McGuire" (2001)

26. "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" (2001)

27. "Codename: Kids Next Door" (2002)

28. "Kim Possible" (2002)

29. "Adventures of Jimmy Neutron" (2002)

30. "Punk'd" (2003)

31. "That's So Raven" (2003)

32. "Drake & Josh" (2004)

33. "Danny Phantom" (2004)

34. "Room Raiders" (2004)

35. "Pimp My Ride" (2004)

36. "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends" (2004)

37. "American Dragon: Jake Long" (2005)

38. "Zoey 101" (2005)

39. "The Hills" (2006)

40. "Parental Control" (2006)

41. "Gossip Girl" (2007)

Who's feeling old yet?