9 Lorelai Gilmore Quotes For The Coffee Lover

"Coffee please, and a shot of cynicism."
3164

The Gilmore Girls are our favorite motivational, inspirational, mother-daughter duo. It's our go-to, feel-good show and (more than likely) the way we were first introduced to the addicting concept of coffee. Now as college students, we can relate to Lorelai's daunting need for caffeine. So to all the coffee lovers out there, here's nine hilarious, witty coffee quotes from the one and only, Lorelai Gilmore.

1. "This is a jumbo coffee morning. I need coffee in an I.V."

This would be the regular Monday morning exchange between myself and the Starbucks barista.

2. "Only with my oxygen."

The understatement of the year.

3. "Do you have to ask?"

It's the start of a new semester, you know what that means.

4. "I can't stop drinking the coffee. I stop drinking the coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words putting into the sentence doing."

I swear, it's like I relate to Lorelai on a spiritual level.

5. "What I need now is lots and lots of coffee."

It's only appropriate in the morning, at noon and night.

6. "He's so sexy, smart and funny, and he likes coffee."

What can we say, we know what qualities to look for in a significant others.

7. "I need caffeine. Whatever form you've got. I haven't had any all day. I'll drink it, shoot it, eat it, snort it, whatever form it's in. Gimme!"

It's an obsession, we know.

8. "Nothing says coffee like 6 a.m. in the morning."

Amen - especially before those 8 a.m.'s.

9. "...five!"

The first step is admitting that you have a problem - and we can take comfort in knowing that we aren't alone. Love ya long time, Lorelai.