15 Thoughts For A Long Lost Friend

15 Thoughts For A Long Lost Friend

I will always watch from afar to see if you are okay.
567

What does it mean to be a good friend?

Even if I do not know how to give you what you need from a friend, I will always try my hardest for you. If only I was able to be who you needed me to be. Our individual complexities sometimes interfere with the relationship between us.

Even if I do not always show it, there are some things that I promise to all those who have touched my life in some way, regardless of the distance, time, or manner in which we grew apart. I owe these people. These are my silent ways of in which I thank you for the time we spent together.

1. I will never wish you ill.

2. If you call, I will answer, no matter the time, place, or situation. Everyone needs someone they can unconditionally depend on.

3. I will always cheer for your accomplishments, and be hurt by your losses.

4. I will wonder about your parents and siblings, as over the years, I had come to think of them as my own family.

5. I will wonder about your dreams, whether or not they came true, and what new dreams you have.

6. I will wonder if you ever reached your goals that you had set for yourself, and worked so hard to achieve.

7. I will be curious to know how you remember the memories we made together. I'd hope you would think of them fondly, as those memories are some of my best

8. I will be curious to know whether or not your memory of me is a good one.

9. I will be curious if you are seeing anyone, and hope they are treating you better than I can even imagine.

10. I will want to know how you have changed, in ways both big and small.

11. I will want to know if you think we will ever be close again, because there is nothing that I would want more.

12. I will want to know if you are happy. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and nothing less.

13. If you are not happy, I would want to hear all the reasons why not.

14. If you are not following the same plans for your future, I would want to hear what inspired your change in heart.

15. If you are not into the same music that you used to be, I would want to listen to all of your new favorite songs, since music tells so much about a person.

I will always watch from afar to see that you are okay. I hope that one day, you are able to find your sunshine.