Life is a collection of little things strung together into a big picture. But most of the time we look for the large moments, the things in life that maybe only happen once and consider those to be determining factors in our happiness. Often times it’s the things you least expect, the little moments that make you stop and smile. Here is a list of some of the little things in life to stop and love a little extra.
1. The smell of coffee in the morning.
2. The cold side of the pillow.
3. The crisp fall air.
4. The hug of a family member.
5. A Happy Birthday message.
6. Sun coming in the window when you wake up.
7. New socks.
8. Having a free Sunday to yourself.
9. A new box of markers.
10. Holding a baby.
11. Opening up a new planner for the first time.
12. A fireplace on a chilly night.
13. Pajamas fresh out of the dryer.
14. New sheets.
15. An ice cream cone on a sunny day.
16. A cup of tea when you’re sick.
17. Freshly painted nails.
18. A perfectly roasted marshmallow.
19. DIY projects that turn out right.
20. Giving a thoughtful gift.
21. Christmas lights.
22. Picking flowers.
23. A good hair day.
24. An open sun roof.
25. A light rainstorm to fall asleep to.
26. The leaves changing color.
27. Warm baked cookies.
29. When your favorite team wins a big game.
30. Getting the perfect amount of sleep.
31. Checking off everything on your to-do list.
32. Extra french fries.
33. Getting front row parking.
34. Jeans that fit just right.
35. Wandering through book stores.