To My Little Sister, The Girl Who Always Has My Back
Friendships

You're more appreciated than you realize.

130
Karisa Wallace

When we were younger, we fought like cats and dogs. I would pick on you more than anyone I knew. I would make fun of you, and tease you. No one else was allowed to, though. Only I was because you were my sister, and that's just how it worked.

Now, we don't fight as much, but I still won't let anyone else make fun of you. The past two or three years, you've quickly become my best friend. You're the person I go to when I want to rant about everything under the sun. You're the person I go to when I need advice. You're the person who will tell me like it is, every time I need to hear it. You're the one who's there whenever I need it. You're the one who will pick me back up when I fall completely. You're the one who loves me, even when I'm unlovable. I couldn't handle this life without you, little sister.

You are a pain in the butt sometimes, but as far as I'm concerned I'll take that any day. You are incredible at everything you attempt, but more than anything you are KILLER at volleyball. You shove me down, just to help me back up after you laugh. The adventures we have are memories that will last a lifetime. You're a leader the world needs, someone who's brave enough to tell everyone what they need to hear, but really don't want to. You, my dear sister, are unstoppable. You're golden.

I know I don't tell you enough, but I love you more than you know. I pray you have the best life ever, and that I get to experience as much of it with you as I can. I know you're going to be super successful, and I can't wait to see what you decide to do in life. Thank you for standing by my side for your entire life, and allowing me to become a big sister. This life would absolutely, positively kill me if I didn't have you. You make life fun, and I'm so glad I have you in mine.

Enjoy the little things, kid. Life flies by, and you should enjoy every last minute of it possible. I love you more than you know.