To My Little Who Moved Away

To My Little Who Moved Away

all the things I should have said
3

To My Little Who Moved Away,

I have wanted to write this letter to you for so long but wasn't really clear on what I wanted to say, and I'm still not sure. I think the most important thing for you to know is that I love you. I am being 100% honest when I say that it was love at first sight, I knew that we would be the perfect fit, and we were. I had the most amazing time with you, so much that I am heart broken that you moved away. I noticed that you were not as happy as you used to be, I knew that you were struggling with being so far away from your family so I tried to cheer you up, I wanted to show you that you could be apart of my family, that you weren't alone. I realize now that was selfish of me, but I just wanted you to stay so badly. Seeing how much fun you're having back home, all your friends, how much happier you are, makes the sting of you being so far away a lot better. Of course, I miss you every day, more than words can say, but I know that you going back was the best thing for you. We made so many amazing memories in such a short time, I feel like we had so much more time together than we actually got, but I wouldn't change a thing.

I also want you to know that, just because we no longer live in the same state, doesn't mean I will stop being your big. Sorry, but I will be your big for life. I will always care about you, love you, and annoying check up on you. I don't want you to think that I will ever forget about you or the wonderful memories that we had together. I will admit, I have dropped the ball on that a little bit, I need to be there for you more, talk to you more, I promise I will get better because I don't want you to forget about me either. I never told you, but when Swapna became a part of our family, I was so happy! She is so amazing and I love her so much, but I was also so very sad. I knew that we both wouldn't really get to meet, and that is such a shame. I know that you both would love each other, as much as I love both of you! The two of you are some of the most amazing people I have ever met, you have taught me to be a better, more caring person, and I can't thank you enough for that.

I guess the whole point of this letter is for you to know how much I love and miss you, but I feel that I can't find the perfect words to tell you, but I hope you know that. There isn't a day that goes by and that I don't wish you were here with your Denton family, but know that I am so happy. I am so happy that you are happy.

love your big,

forever and for always