Little Mix Is Awesome And You Should Listen To Their Music

Ladies all across the world, listen up: we're looking for recruits.

56

Little Mix is the British girl band that will blow your mind. Little Mix was formed in 2011 exclusively for the eighth season of "The X Factor (U.K.)." They were the first and (so far) only group to win the singing competition. After winning, they signed to Syco Music, the record label belonging to Simon Cowell.

The band consists of four adorable British ladies.

Leigh-Anne Pinnoc

Leigh is a sassy queen, who can dance and sing like there's no tomorrow. I feel like Leigh-Anne is the glue to the whole band. Her fashion is rockin' and if she weren't in the band, it would be as amazing as it is today.

Jade Thirwall

Jade is a perfect little cinnamon roll. She has the best Geordie accent, and she may be tiny but she has some incredible girl power. Her voice is super powerful but sweet, so it adds some youth to their sound.

Jesy Neslon

Jesy is the badass queen of all queens. She single-handedly overcame hate and criticism and became the girl that commands a stage. Jessie's voice is breathy and passionate.

Perrie Edwards

Perrie is adorable. Her voice is extremely powerful, she sings most of the high notes and riffs in their music, which gives it all a big kick!

The currently have three studio albums: "DNA," "Salute," and "Get Weird," which was released in the Fall of 2015. "Get Weird" peaked at Number two in the British Music Charts and has spent 15 weeks in U.K. top 10 charts. It was also number one in Ireland, number two in Australia, and top 20 in other major charts including the U.S., Netherlands, Sweden, and Italy.

Little Mix is the girlband we've all been waiting for since the split of the Spice Girls. They've managed to break all of the Spice Girls' world records in Britain and they are the only girl group from Britain to have their first three albums debut in the top 15 of the Billboard 200.

Their music is pure, pop genius. They sing about love, heartbreak, girl power etc. and they can generally put you in a good mood.

They have a song for anything:

Girl Power: Wings, Change Your Life, Little Me, Salute, Grown, We Are Who We Are

Dance Jams: Move, Black Magic, Stand Down, Hair, How Ya Doin'?, Lightning, DNA, Weird People

Sweet Love Songs: Love Me Like You, Secret Love Song, I Love You

Break-up Anthems: Hair, Boy, The End, Love Me Or Leave Me, Going Nowhere

Little Mix has just begun their tour for Get Weird with scheduled stops all across the U.K., Europe, Asia and Australia, with a total of 59 tour stops.

Little Mix is the epic treasure that no one has seen that is sitting right in front of them. If you have some time and are looking for some good fun music, go check them out!