Okay, this is going to sound really weird… and I might be alone in this… but do you ever just get this overwhelming urge to write a list? There’s nothing specific you really want to make a list about, but the overpowering need to write one wins over and you end up just numbering a page and drawing a blank?
I DO THAT, TOO.
I get list crazy often and I don’t know what the deal is with that, but that’s a whole separate issue. For now, my main and most important goal is to start coming up with ideas that later I can make lists about. (you know, if the mood strikes) It sounds a little crazy and since this is an article online I won’t actually be able to know if you feel similar to how I do, but I’m just going to power through and pretend like I am 100% confident this is normal.
So here is a list of things you could make lists about: the holy grail.
- A to-do list (classic list procedure is to start with this one)
- Types of fruit
- Reasons running is terrible
- Animals that scare you
- Things you’ve tripped on
- Colors you do not like
- Colors you do like
- Words that rhyme with cow
- Movies about penguins
- Dog names
- Things your mom texts you regularly
- Places you’ve fallen more than once
- Ways you’ve broken your glasses
- Types of dishes you’ve broken at work
- Everybody you accidentally called “dad”
- Types of food that taste better stale
- Reasons cupcakes are better than cake
- Reasons cheesecake is better than cupcakes
- Reasons cheesecake does not count as cake
- Reasons you are afraid you might have diabetes
- Buildings you’ve gotten lost walking to
- Words you always misspell
- Animals that do not have fur
- Things you can sit on
- Things you can lean on
- Things that are too heavy to lift
- Animals that became extinct (I’ll always miss you, dodo birds)
- Every animal that has ever bit you
- Baby names
- Types of hats that look ugly on you
- Stores you spend too much money at
- Different things you can drink out of
- Reasons you might have an obsession with lists
- More things you could make lists out of
Alright, so I guess this is a start. To say that this is enough would be wrong because I just love lists too much. I hope you love them too. Sorry if you already wrote some of these lists, hopefully there’s something listed that you haven’t written yet.
Pun intended but not obvious or even a pun. (the listed thing, I was hoping it would seem like a pun but upon further review I’m realizing it might not be because it is related to a list, so listed would be the appropriate word.)