My Top 10 Favorite YouTubers

My Top 10 Favorite YouTubers

If I'm wasting time on YouTube I'm probably watching their videos

1840
My Top 10 Favorite YouTubers
youtube.com

One of my guilty pleasures has to be YouTube. In fact when I am using the Internet if I'm not watching a K-drama then most likely I am on YouTube. I don't use it strictly for music videos like a lot of people. I prefer to watch YouTubers. The whole career is fascinating to me. People getting paid to make videos and put them on YouTube for the whole world to see. I've always thought that these individuals are very brave to do this. I've been watching YouTubers for a while and it has allowed me to be along for the ride as they evolve from having a few followers so many many subscribers. Most of the YouTubers on my favorites list have branched off into other things whether it be writing books, starring in movies, starting singing careers, or even getting to meet Barrack Obama. But these are not the reasons they are my favorite so I will just talk about why they made it into my list of top 10 favorite YouTubers

1. Zoella

Zoella has approx 11.5 million subscribers on her main channel alone not to mention her other channel. Zoe just had to be first on my favorite's list. She began her channel 7 years ago but really started putting out videos more consistently 5 years ago. Her channel is mainly about all things beauty, makeup, and hair with a lot of hauls thrown in there. I really love watching her home decor hauls and they way she decorates, especially at Christmas. Zoella just has one of those bubbly personalities which never fails to make me smile. I want to also mention her boyfriend Alfie Deyes, better known by his YouTube channel PointlessBlog. They live together so in watching her videos I see a lot of him as well. Something else which makes Zoella relatable for me is that she has spoken about her anxiety on numerous occasions and it is comforting to watch someone do such big things in the world with anxiety similar to mine.

2. IISuperwomanII

Lilly Singh, known as IISuperwomanII on YouTube has approximately 10.8 million subscribers and she started on YouTube 6 years ago. I love Lilly because she is so real and down to earth and her videos are hilarious. You can tell that she puts a lot of effort into her videos especially the ones where she plays different characters. I was feeling a little down recently and I decided to watch some of her videos and I immediately felt better.

3. Hannah Hart

Hannah Hart has approx 2.5 million subscribers on her main channel MyHarto and she started her channel 5 years ago. I thought it was sweet how she started her YouTube channel to cheer up a friend. Her videos are hilarious and I love her My Drunk Kitchen videos. I think it's cool that she drinks and cooks and doesn't hurt herself by accident.

4. Tyler Oakley

Tyler Oakley has approx 8 million subscribers and he started his channel 9 years ago. I love how Tyler keeps it real and doesn't hold anything back. His videos are funny and his laugh makes me laugh every time. He just seems like he would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

5. Jackie Aina

Jackie Aina has approx 1.2 million subscribers and she started her channel 7 years ago. Her channel is mainly about makeup and beauty and I love the honest reviews she gives on products. It is nice to have a woman of color that I can use as a reference for makeup and I think that people of color need more representation on YouTube.

6. Connor Franta

Connor Franta has approx 5.6 million subscribers and her started on YouTube 6 years ago. Connor is just a bundle of joy and he can put a smile on your face so easily. He is a true sweetheart and I love his videos.

7. Troye Sivan

Troye Sivan has approx 4.3 million subscribers and he has been on YouTube for 9 years. Troye is so talented and it has been awesome watching him become more confident and become who he is today. His videos are funny and I love his original songs (as well as his music now that he is a signed artist now).

8. Tanya Burr

Tanya Burr has 3.6 million subscribers on her main channel and she started her channel 7 years ago. Her videos are mainly about beauty, makeup, and baking. She does really good celebrity looks. She has a great personality and she is so sweet. I also love her husband Jim Chapman and their dynamic together. It really makes me think that love is out there.

9. Gabriella Lindley

Gabriella has almost a million subscribers on her main channel and she started YouTube 3 years ago. She deals mainly in makeup and hauls. I find that she is really relatable and I like her home decor videos. She's just one of those YouTubers that I could watch for hours and not even realize I was doing it.

10. VlogAfterCollege

Ryen has approx 200,000 subscribers and started YouTube 4 years ago. I came across his channel by chance when I was looking for videos of cute dogs. He has a dog named Gatsby and they have the cutest relationship ever. Ryen also has an addicting personality and seems like such a sweet person. This is a good channel when you just want to cheer up fast.

It was fun sharing some of my favorite YouTubers with you guys, and maybe some of mine, are yours as well.