Light and Dark as One

Light and Dark as One

Part 1: Light Scattering Rays Conquer Over Dark

743
Light and Dark as One
google images

Writing Slam Poetry has always been a goal of mine and finally being able to, I make them with great joy. Whether being inspired by my love for life, my love for art and literature, or simply my love for my boyfriend and close friends, as well as my passion in my endless education/learning endeavors for my ultimate said career choice, I can say wholeheartedly that writing these makes me so incredibly happy. Where do I begin.. I've been writing/reading and creating art since my early toddler years. That being said, I find ardor and a solace both in voice and reason both with my fluidity in writing as well as in my art through self-expression. Ultimately, they allow me to feel more myself and comforted because in the end, writing and making art and making myself as well as others happy with my heartfelt talents and gifts inevitably allows me to be creative, make mistakes, learn from them, gain skills, and thus be in a good state of mind. Always make the most of your talents and natural gifts and time because if not, who else could bring to the table something more unique and treasure than you? I hope you enjoy a small piece I wrote to dedicate to myself and the world around me, a place I fondly adore. Perhaps through publishing this I may share with you all my other positivity and love works - and other interesting rhyming slam poem stories. Stay tuned, and thank you so much for reading!

Slam Poetry

Positivity is Key (Series)

Odyssey Entry #12

Written October 2016

Modified Date: 10/16/2016

First off we have my original slam poem – A “Story Time” told by myself from my own perspective – please, enjoy! (Starting with a story I love to think about often and love most of all.. since the dawn of time – Let’s Begin!)

My Original [Title] Quote:

“Fallen Angel Adorn from Heaven Above, Light Waves 'n' Spirits Ruling over the Dark, The Land and Sea is Ours to Be - Just What We Need. It’s All But We.”

• -Caroline Willson

“Fallen Celestial Angel Adorn from Heaven Above, Light Scattering Ablaze 'n' Junipers Ruling over the Dark, The Land and Sea is Ours (our place) to Be – (Claimed to be) Just What We Need”

-Caroline Willson

(Poetic Prelude Title Inserted Above)

"Light and Dark as One" (Part 1: Light Scattering Rays Conquer Over Dark)

A story.. Never told. From a perspective to behold. Something was once nothing but then nothing became something.. Something so much more.~ This is The Big Bang theory we all call "Life".

Light makes up the world we see

All in all its you and me

Crowds and seas but do you ever wonder...

How it all came to be?

The world is doused in so much light, all so bright, creating you and I

While darkness shrouds and hides, we realize it's the other side

Disguising and masking truths alike

Light scatters ablaze to and from

But in the end, both work as one.

Allow fragile life forms to take on its course

I wonder what we were before..

If left untold

Let's unfold

And tell the story

With one more go

It all started when

Light meets Dark

Like yin meeting yang

Where good within the bad and bad within the good

Came together

And a Big Bang took

A boom

A shake

An unmistakable surprise

Creating life as we know

Right before our new eyes

With un-tattered hearts

There is no disguise

From you and I

For the world to mold

Then we were cloned

And look what we behold

A land untold

With seas to roam

And heights to soar

Never like all once before

Oh what a tale that never grows old

We may grow in time with the world as we know

But time here is an ideation of man's forlorn

For..

We shouldn't take nor steal away

The love the "lord" once gave today

And many days he gave to say

That what we have can fade either way

And in the end it's our job to stay

Within his grace

Like working together as sun and rain

Creating harmony in many ways

But with our desires that raise the stakes

I only hope and can only pray

We get away

And get out of it

What we took that one dreadful day

A wake so surreal

You'd say it's not real

So let's not pretend we just didn't know the deal

For time was made to heal

All the wounds

Made then and now

And all in all

It's history, wow

To believe the scriptures

Were just merely preachers

I bet you desert them

I wonder what "we" believe, then

Do you see them?

Leave them

To follow in better footsteps

And we then?

Can leave ten

More reasons why we need them

And now

Somehow

A proper end

To say "amen"

To all the animals

Who made amends.

Thank you for putting life in good hands.

This is the End.

(Of time well spent).