The Greatest Things In Life

Life's Loveliest

The things in life that make hearts happy.

73
<span class="text-link" ><span><a target="_blank" href="https://pikwizard.com/photo/d906f3a452c8dda0eb4ccd9a2d4c483e">PikWizard</a></span></span>
Stop scrolling. Stop zooming through life without appreciating every moment. Our busy mindset is almost like going to an art gallery, but walking right past the art. When was the last time you looked around and appreciated the beauties of the world? Often, the small things in life go unnoticed because we are too wrapped up in the daily dramas. There are important things in life to be concerned about, but sometimes it's good to just take life one breath at a time. I decided to make a list to remember the good surrounding us, because Life truly is Lovely.
  1. Cloud watching on a bright blue day with no worries in the world.
  2. Homemade Lasagna.
  3. Hearing a favorite song on a really bad day.
  4. Looking at the skyline of big cities.architecture, building, infrastructure, structure, establishment, apartment, windows, condominium, hotel, urban, city, clouds, sky, aerial, telescope
  5. Sore muscles that evoke pride of the hard work you have done.
  6. Fresh, crisp sheets after a warm bath or shower.
  7. Decorating the tree with a Christmas record playing in the background.child standing in front of Christmas tree with string lights
  8. Lying in the warm rays of sun shining down on the carpet.
  9. Drinking fresh, cold lemonade in the park.Lemon Water, Lemonade, Glass, Lemon, Drink, Refreshment

10. Finishing a painting after all the tedious, yet relaxing hours of labor.
  11. Running through water fountains with lifelong friends.
  12. Listening to locusts on a summer night.
  13. Summer bike rides.Kids on a bike ride
  14. A rush of writing inspiration.
  15. Hand-written letters in the mail.
  16. The feeling of belonging.
  17. Giving a present.
  18. Seeing a friend or family member after a really long time.
  19. Cups of hot cocoa in the wintertime.A cup of hot chocolate with large marshmallows.
  20. Driving a car with the windows rolled down and the radio loud.
  21. The smell of pumpkin pie wafting out of the kitchen on Thanksgiving day.
  22. The color burgundy.
  23. Finding out that poetry is pretty cool.
  24. Holding a baby in your arms.
  25. Frank Sinatra's beautiful voice.
  26. Watching people win on "The Price Is Right."
  27. The changing of the leaves and Autumn breezes.
  28. Song suggestions sent by friends.
  29. The chaotic fun at sporting events.
  30. Splurging on delicious movie theater popcorn.
  31. Long talks with friends and family.
  32. Surprises!
  33. Playing board games.Board, Game, Competition, Strategy, Business, Win
  34. Wearing a new item of clothing.
  35. Making lists.
  36. Traveling and experiencing new cultures different than your own.
  37. Going to concerts.