Life Without Technology Would Be A Nightmare

Imagine how life would be like without technology

75942
Twitter

Over the years, I have always wondered how life would be without the massive technological inventions of today. Perhaps everyone wonders the same thing. We are in the 21st century! Yeah, I am supposed to embrace technology, it's something that is inborn, something that I found and cannot imagine my life without. But what would I do without this precious gift? Life back in the day would be a nightmare. Ideally, much of the paper will focus on how life would be without technology by basing the argument on all spheres of life.

Our everyday life has changed immensely due to the advent of technology. It has become faster, dynamic and more comfortable. It is difficult to imagine our life without the use of technology. I think many of you would agree that we are relying upon our smartphones and tablets as our sole mean of communication with the rest of the world. Technology influences all aspects of our life. However, we have become more lethargic and less social in person. On the one hand, technology enriches our lives but on the other hand, in pursuit of ease, we have become over-reliant on technology so much so that we cannot even imagine living without it.

Nowadays, people cannot live without the any means of communication -- laptops, smartphones, or tablets. If people from earlier times collected stamps or coins then a wooden cover for iPhone will be perceived as a desirable collectible item. Besides, what would become of our world if all technological advances were gone? I think that our lives would be very different. People would turn to reading books because it would be the one of the only sources of knowledge. We would have to make an appointment in advance with no possibility of canceling it on short notice. We would not be overwhelmed by the flow of information from television or the Internet; we would get it only from newspapers. Maybe our lives would be more difficult but certainly not worse.

The current world is characterized by technological advancement and digital migration. Technology plays an important role in making the society a better place; therefore, I cannot imagine myself living without technology. Technology takes various forms and 96% of people in the US use it daily. It has changed the way I visualize things globally since I have enhanced interaction with people from various parts of the world. However, I have realized that some regions are still lagging behind that it would be a dream to have a smartphone. I cannot imagine how awful life would be without any of these technological advances; the mere thought of spending an entire day without a mobile phone is more than enough to give me nervous breakdown.

The advent of technology has transformed human lives by increasing their quality of living; it has brought us together and closer to each other in various ways but again drifts us apart in other ways. It brings us together through instant communication, but made us further apart when interacting face to face as some of the new generation have not developed the art of conversation. Without it human lives would have been disconnected but simpler, isolated and unimaginative.

My life would be very different without technology. I am pretty sure I would go insane, because I cannot survive without technology. However, it would be advantageous to me because life would become simple, there would be no worries of having my account hacked or having worry of e-mails. On the contrary, my world would become boring because getting in touch with friends would become impossible. Really, life would just be different, not good, but not exactly bad. It would just be different.