Life Of A Science/Health Major As Told By The Cast Of "Grey's Anatomy"

Study. Mental breakdown. Repeat.

24255
ABC

The science/health major is easily one of the hardest majors out there (don't get offended math majors, we know yours is hard too.) Science/health majors include biology, pre-med biochemistry, chemistry, physical therapy, nursing, pharmacy, zoology, nutrition science, optometry, and etc. I don't like to brag, but I'm pretty proud to be amongst these majors at my university. Most of us watch Grey's Anatomy religiously (as does America), so I wanted to express our problems and the suffering we go through with the wise words of the cast of Grey's Anatomy.

1. When I looked at the syllabus and immediately felt like

2. We do not have syllabus week. We get to chapter 1 the first day after discussing the syllabus for 15 minutes. So when friends rejoice due to their chapter 1 beginning next week, I'm just like:

See Also: Finals Week As Told By Grey's Anatomy

3. When someone says they think that being a science/health major is easy.

4. When you have 3 exams, 4 quizzes, two lab reports, and 6 assignments in one week.

5. What it feels like when you study for days and you end up failing the exam

6. When you ask your professor what to study for the exam and they say “the book."

7. When you and your friends get an A on the exam

8. When you don't have enough time to eat with all the studying you're doing

9. The one true way to compliment a science major

10. After giving up your soul to finals week and still not getting the grade you wanted

11. Will there be a curve?

12. When the lab instructor explains the procedure and you still don't understand

13. After studying for 10 hours

14. Because we all deserve a drink (and shots) sometimes.

No matter the struggles we go through, deep (deeeeep) down we truly love what we do and will do once we graduate. We love Science, and can't wait to actually use this information in the future to help people! To those applying for med school, optometry school, pharmacy school, nursing school, or grad school etc, GO KICK BUTT!

Anything I missed? Have something to say? Sign up to join the Odyssey community at Saint Mary's University here and have your voice heard.