Life Is Too Short

Life is too Short, Embrace It and Truly live

No one is guaranteed tomorrow.

3883
Clock

Everyone on this earth is all living on borrowed time. We never know when our last days are going to be, and that is why we all need to start living like there is no tomorrow. We need to start going out and doing things that scare us, doing things that we enjoy, doing something new, doing anything, really, because life is way too short for "what ifs."

I have had a lot of people I know die unexpectedly. Some of them had plans for the future, like going to go to a country music concert, or they had plans to celebrate a big anniversary with their spouse, or they were going to see you walk at your graduation.

Seeing people I know die, and hearing about all of these unexpected deaths of celebrities really makes you think about your own life. It really makes you realize that you can go at any time, so you got to get out there and live.

I have a bucket list of things that I want to do. In no particular order, I want to travel to another country, I want to learn a new language, I want to reconnect with old friends, I want to start a family with my loving fiancee, Peter, who will soon be my husband, I want an amazing wedding, and I want to try a new hobby. I want to basically try anything new.

We should all go out there and try new things, and try to break out of our routine. Take a different way to school or work or wherever you go. Order a different drink from Starbucks or wherever you get your cup of joe. Instead of texting someone, call them. Spend a day away from social media and enjoy nature.

Life is way too short to wait for something to happen. You should never wait for the world to be ready, instead, the world should be ready for you.

Our clocks are ticking, so we need to get out there and live like there is no tomorrow, like today was your last day on earth, so make sure you always make the moments in your life count when they matter the most.