5 Life-Changing Makeup Hacks That'll Have You Questioning Your #OnPoint Daily Routine

Tips that'll help you next time you're on a budget or in need of beauty updates.

37

Need some beauty tips that will enhance your morning routine? Then I suggest you continue reading:

1. My first tip is to use concealer on your eyelids before applying eyeshadow if you don't have eyeshadow primer.

In college, saving money is a BIG deal. Being able to use one product for two purposes is helpful. If you're traveling and forgot your eyeshadow primer or you don't want to spend money on another product, use concealer instead. The concealer will give the same effect as the primer by allowing it to last longer and brightening the colors.

2. Apply powder highlight on top of cream highlight to get an amazing, irresistible glow!

If you're having a night out or even going to a concert, this technique works wonders. The powder highlight on top of the cream highlight will give a longer lasting and brighter glow that everyone is searching for.

3. Don't have the right color foundation? Mix foundations for the perfect color match.

I know we all have those foundation colors that are too dark or too light. After summer is over, the tan starts to fade and you become pale again or vice versa. If this is an issue for you, try mixing the two foundations (depending on the season). You won't have to spend more money on another foundation color that will end up getting stuff back into a drawer.

(Also, another good tip; if you have a light color foundation and the summer glow starts to appear, add some bronzer to your everyday look).

4. Use more than one type of mascara (it could be a life changer).

For me, my daily go-to is mascara, no matter what I'm doing. It is definitely a staple and cannot go without being done. I use a volumizing mascara with a large spoolie brush after I curl my eyelashes. Then I use a smaller spoolie brush to make sure my eyelashes are similar pigment.

5. Use setting spray on eyeshadow brushes before applying sparkly eyeshadow, it will help the sparkle stick.

This technique is one of the most useful beauty hacks I have learned. Applying setting spray on an eyeshadow brush before putting eyeshadow on will make the sparkles stick better to your eyelid.

I hope these tips help next time you're on a budget or in need of beauty updates.

PSA: Always, always, always take your make up off every night before bed. This is the most important part of keeping your skin healthy!