6 Of The Best Long Island Restaurants To Visit Once The Pandemic Is Over

We all deserve a social beer or two.

96

Our local restaurants are taking a beating right now since they can't be open for regular business, and this isn't good for our economy or for our stomachs. Although we can order take out and pick up food, there is something about sitting at a restaurant, having a waiter, and enjoying the atmosphere and culture of the place you are at instead of your own kitchen. This might be saving us some money while we are social distancing ourselves, but once this time is up, we need to hit our local streets and give these businesses our money to boost our economy and get back to our groove of eating good food.

Kumo

If you like hibachi with friends or just getting sushi with your loved one, this is a great place to get social!

Del Fuego

With four locations there's no way you can miss out on the fun and great vibes of this place. Good food and lots of hot sauce makes one happy gal.

The Shed

This rustic-chic vibe brings the perfect atmosphere for your first time out!

Americano Pie Bar

You can never go wrong with pizza, so let's make it fancier this time. Grab some friends and enjoy some good wine and good company.

Green Cactus

With four locations islandwide, you can get this no matter where you are traveling, especially since there's one right by Stony Brook University.

The Tap Room 

Another place with multiple locations, there are three different places to get unbelievably good food that you will definitely deserve after this pandemic.