Letting Go Is Good

Letting Go Is Good

Sometimes you have to let go to be happy even if it's hard

112
Letting Go Is Good
google.com

“We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.”

― C. JoyBell C.

Let me just start off by saying that I bet there isn't a single soul on this planet that wouldn't agree that change is good. That sometimes change can be refreshinging. Or that change is the reason why they are happier. Sometimes change involves letting go. Also sometimes we have to let go of whats killing us, even if it's killing us to let go! Believe me when I say it's hard, but it also does get easier with time. I was never a big fan of letting go because I feared the pain that would usually follow shortly after. Wether it be letting go of a job, friendship, or a relationship. Sometimes you have to get up and face your fears no matter if it hurts you and the other people invovled.

I recently let go of a relationship that almost lasted 3 years. Now thats a long time. That's alot of dates, alot of family holidays, and alot of road trips to let go of. Alot of good morning hugs, kisses, and goodbyes. When I tell you it hurt, believe me it hurt so bad. Sometimes letting go of someone you love is the hardest. At the same time though letting go might make you happier. That's just it though, life is all about your happiness, your wealth, and the way you view things. If you base yourself off of others happiness, what does that do for you. Nothing, absolutley nothing. Believe me when I tell you, you need to focus on yourself first before anyone or anything else. Be young, have fun, make mistakes, and if you find your happiness along the way then that's amazing.

Sometimes all you really need in life is a fresh start. Take the step and change if you are not happy the way you are, you'll see a big difference in your life. The sun will begin to shine a little brighter, the grass will appear a little more greener, and your obstacles become less harder to achieve. You'll wake up and smell the flowers like you've never smelt them before, and the fresh air will seem a little fresher. When you're happy all the things that once seemed dark and gloomy are now bright and cheery. Change yourself for the better and be a happier person. Life is so much better on the sunny side.