A Letter To My Best Friend

A Letter To My Best Friend

Meeting you showed me that you didn't have to be blood related to be family to someone.

26
A Letter To My Best Friend
Ask FM

Dear Best Friend

First I want to start by thanking you, because without you I can not imagine where I would be today. In the years you have known me you helped shape me into a better version of myself. One where I can brush things off easier, and laugh at the little things. You have helped me become care free, and willing to try new things.

I lived inside a bubble where I felt content until you came and busted it down, showing me what the world had to offer. We have created so many memories that we will look back on in fifty years and just smile. There's no doubt our children will be best friends, and most likely their children after that.

Thank you for just being you. I wouldn't have you any other way. I always saw friendships on TV and in movies and thought that there was no way someone could form a bond like that. Meeting you showed me that you didn't have to be blood related to be family to someone. It's safe to say that we are stuck with each other for a while, so be prepared to create more wild memories.