An Open Letter To Those Who Care

An Open Letter To Those Who Care

I love you all so much more thank you know!

120

An open letter to the ones that care!

This is an open letter to the ones that actually care, the ones that actually take the time out of their busy lives to ask me if i'm okay. I know we all are growing up and have busier lives now, but i still truly believe that it isn't that hard to send a text message to see how someone is doing...its simple "how are you" three words that's it. If you have only made it this far and you are feeling guilty about it..then you are probably one of the people that doesn't ask me how im doing.

It's hard to go through life with depression and anxiety and not having really anyone to talk with about it because no one cares to listen to you! No one listens to you because it's not convenient for them or relevant to their "busy" lives so they just simply don't care.

I know from experience...that with depression and anxiety comes loss of friends..and at this point in my life, it's not going to get any better for me, so i guess this is the normal?! I mean that's fine with me you don't want to stick around and help me through my dark times then there is the door see ya later, i'll even hold the door open...BYE!

Now moving onto the ones that actually care enough to send that three word text message..i want to say thank you! Thank you for being there when no one else was/is! You all called/texted me when i was in a bad place, and showed that you actually cared when no one else did, that means so much more to me than you know!

I know with the help of you the few that actually care i will get out of this awful place i am in! I know for a fact that if it wasn't for them i wouldn't be able to get through this dark patch! You are all the real MVP's...and a super shout out to my best friend that lives states away and still manages to check up on me!

For those of you that have not checked up on me i don't want to hear that you "helped" me out of this dark time one time...because i know for a fact that you have not helped pick me up, as a matter a fact you have torn me down even more than i already down.

If there is anything i have learned in 2018 it's who my real friends actually are...i don't know what i would do without you guys! I love you all!