A Letter To The Man Who Stole My Heart

A Letter To The Man Who Stole My Heart

I'll always love you, Baby.

9118
A Letter To The Man Who Stole My Heart
Essence Beck

When I say I love you, it means you're the

one I want forever by my side and in my heart.

Hey Handsome,

I want to start off by saying that the best things in life happen unexpectedly. August 19, 2014, is the day my life took a turn for the best. Who would have thought I would find the love of my life at the age 18? I am now older and wiser and could not see my life any other way. You are my best friend, my soulmate, my baby, my headache, my teacher, my happiness, my hero, my confidant -- you are my everything!

And let's not forget most importantly, you are MINE, and I currently can not imagine my life without you in it because you just mean that much to me.

Love is when you sit beside someone doing absolutely nothing yet you feel perfectly happy. Before we started dating that is exactly what we would do. We would sit on that bench on the boardwalk for hours doing nothing, but talking and eating those crab fries from Chickies and Petes, and that is when I knew, this is the man that is going to steal my heart.

I fell for you so hard and haven't gotten up since. That was not the original plan but I am glad it happened. You walked into my life with your smooth talk, charming personality, and silliness but all I could think about was this is way too good to be true. I have gotten so hurt in my past relationships, I just did not know who to trust anymore and I was not looking for a relationship at the moment either because I was just about to leave for college.

But you flew down in your cape with those dimples, your crew neck, and your Jordans and just stole my heart.

It is so amazing to see how far we've come, you have treated me like a princess since the moment we met and the gentleman you were had and still has me head over heels for you. You are forever walking closest to the street, holding doors for me, pulling out my chair, it's so sweet and I would not give what we have up for anything in this whole world.

You have never given me a reason to doubt you and I think it has a lot to do with the amazing friends you have. I was lucky to meet and get to know those that came along with you. From Irvin, Luis, Juny, and Carlos to Cesar, Juan, Sunny, and Anthony, they are your friends but also big brothers to me and I know for a fact they respect us and our relationship.

I know I can be a bit crazy sometimes and you like that but I just wanted to thank you for putting up with me because I can be such a handful. Every day you show me how much you love me and would not trade me for anything.You know me better than I know myself.

From 2014 to now, my feelings for you have not changed one bit and probably never will. I still get butterflies when you look me in my eyes, hold my hands, and tell me why you are so in love with me.

From spending holidays to birthdays to different seasons with you and your family, I enjoy every moment and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Like I said before, you are the love of my life and I love you more than any words could ever describe and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the man who unexpectedly stole my heart.

When I say I love you

it means you're the best thing that has ever happened to me,

and I can never imagine my life without you and your love.

Sincerely,

The woman who never wants it back.