A letter to my Small Group

A letter to my Small Group

These girl helped me through high school. I don't know where I'd be without them.

94
A letter to my Small Group
Amber Wanner

My lovely small group,

First, you guys need to know that I had an article type up and I just deleted it for all of you. I've written letters to almost everyone, but you guys are so so important to me. All of you were there for me when I was most unlovable. You listened to me and dropped everything for me. I miss you guys so much it's not even funny. I haven't talked to many of you in a while and I'm terrible sorry about that. You're busy, I'm busy, it's just busy. But what you need to know right now is that I still love all of you with my whole heart. How can I not? You were a huge part and sometimes it felt like the the only part of my life for 5 years. I could never thank you enough for everything you've done for me.

I know a thanks is in order. Thank you for putting up with me and listening to me. Thank you for loving me even when I didn't deserve your love. Thank you for laughing with or at me. Thank you for crying with me me and thank you for holding me when I was falling apart. And thank you for reminding me always where my value comes from and for always pushing me towards God. Thank you for being my friends. What y'all did for me throughout the five years we were all together is something that I will never be able to repay any of you for. Thank you for everything.

I know it might seem like I say this to everyone, but I know that all of you are going to do the most amazing things in your lives. I'm so excited to see where God takes you on this amazing journey called life. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish in his name. I know you will accomplish and overcome amazing things because of all of you are amazing warriors and fighter for God. I know we're all the same age but I look up to each and everyone one of you. I strive to have the trust in God and the love for God that you all constantly show me. Please keep fighting for him and know that it will be worth it in the end.

You know I miss all the memories that we had with each other. All the fun inside jokes from countless retreats, moments of being connected through worship and prayer. I know we still have plenty of memories yet to come and I know it seems like I'm saying good bye forever and I'm not trying to, but it feel our times and moments together dwindling down. We're moving on to bigger and better things, just as we should. I just fear that these bigger and better things will cause our paths to cross less and less. I hope that despite the business of life we will always be able to pick up were we left off. I miss you guys so much, but I love you so much more. Keep being the beautiful women of God I know you all are.

Your loving small group member.