Angels from Heaven

Angels from Heaven

3
Angels from Heaven
Personal Photo

Momma and Daddy,

I don't even know where to begin but this letter is one written to encompass all of the fear that fills my heart and mind as the first half of my senior year of high school starts to come to a close. I couldn't imagine making it this far and making it this well without the support of you two right beside me the whole way. You've made me the girl I am today and I couldn't be any luckier to have you two as the ones to thank.

Daddy,

Daddy, you are my rock always. When I fear the worst you are always there to give me a word of encouragement, whether you believe it might be true or not, you know it will help your baby get through whatever rough patch it is. You made me a princess from the day I was born and have always made sure that I knew you thought I was beautiful. Daddy, you are the strength that I need when I can't seem to find it in myself. I know that you will always be there to hug me when I feel broken, which seems to be a common feeling for me. Daddy I'm having a hard time facing growing up because i never want to not be your baby girl and be at home for you to comfort me when i'm upset. I love you more and you are my favorite daddy in the whole wide world of daddies.

Momma,

Momma you have shaped me into the woman i am becoming everyday. I take after you in so many ways and I wouldn't trade that for the world. Without you, I wouldn't be sane (or at least partially sane) today. You are my rock and you help me try to understand my struggles daily. I could not have made it through my teenage years without you by my side. I wouldn't trade you and your love for anything. I know you will always be one call away but i'm surely not ready for you to not be right across the house when I can't sleep or have a terrible dream! I love you bunches and I'm so happy to call you my mom!

Y'all,

This is just a small thank you for all the many years of hard work you've put in to parenting me. I know I haven't been easy to raise, especially these past few years, but I am so glad y'all were the ones to do it! You are the ones to lead me to the Lord and show me to put him first while also showing me how to live my life for him. I am so grateful for you two and your huge hearts! I couldn't be any more proud of the parents that I have been blessed with! I love you both more than you could ever know.

Love always,

Your baby girl