A Letter To My Internet Friend

A Letter To My Internet Friend

"Love don't know what distance is."- Hunter Hayes

69151
A Letter To My Internet Friend
Instagram

Dear Internet Friend,

When I first started my social media accounts I made them just for fun and didn’t really think anything about it at the time. Little did I know that by creating them that I would come across people who would change my life forever.

Thank you for coming into my life. I never imagined that I would find my true friends, but when I found you I finally did. You believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself. Out of the 7 billion people in the world I’m blessed to be able to call you my friend. I never knew what true friendship was until I "met" you. They say the internet is filled with only BAD people trying to harm you, but when I found you I knew that wasn’t the case. Meeting you happened as an accident, just us talking about our favorite artist which then blossomed into something so much more. Everyone said that you weren’t real and that I shouldn’t talk to you. I’m so glad I didn’t listen to them. I found someone who I could tell all my problems to and not be judged or be worried you would tell others because you just wanted to help me. I remember Facetiming you for two days straight almost and it’s just little things like that that I’ll never forget. From our inside jokes to just talking to you every day, I wouldn’t trade those things for anything.

My best memory was finally meeting you for the first time. Seeing you in person and finally being able to hug you meant so much to me. I know people may not understand it but that doesn’t matter. When you meet someone for the first time, your life changes. It was like my whole world was right in front of me, and I never wanted to leave you. We would always talk about it one day happening and then when it finally did it was amazing. You were there through my ups and downs, and for that I’m forever grateful. I couldn’t imagine not having you there for me. I just want you to know that no matter where life takes us you’ll always have a place in my heart. I can’t wait to continue to get older and go through even more of life together. I will always be there for you. Even if we don't talk for awhile I love how we can pick up were we left off. Because of this I know what we have is real and i'm so grateful for that. I just can’t thank you enough for caring about me and my life. You make me stronger and give me hope. You know every little thing about me, and I know just as much about you. You are not just an internet friend. You are a real friend. I love you more than words could express.