A Letter To My Future Little

A Letter To My Future Little

Big and Little, we'll always be

6
A Letter To My Future Little

Dear Little One,

Today you are entering a sisterhood where you will spend, not only the next four years, but the rest of your life. The letters you will wear proudly, and the traditions will hold a dear place in your heart. In the weeks to come, you will also become a “little,” sister. You will have a mentor and “big,” sister who will help guide you through your next four years, and be a special sister in your life.

As your soon-to-be “Big,” I wanted to let you know a few things.

First, I am here for you. Through the good, the bad, and the ugly, I will always be available to talk. Whether it’s when you need to talk to about classes, changing your major, or just for fun, I will be your supporter and “biggest” fan. I know how much it has meant that my Big has been there for me, so I promise to do the same. I'll be there for you.

Second, I will encourage you to be a supportive and lovable sister. I know you will probably be nervous about joining a sorority, but it’s okay. We have all been in your footsteps before. The one thing I would love to see you do is represent us in a supportive and lovable way. I remember when I joined, my new sisters were always welcoming and supportive of me through the whole process. I will continue to encourage you to be the same way. Right now you are a “little,” but one day you will become a “big,” and you will be a mentor and role model.

Last, I cannot wait to see how you will grow and flourish in our sisterhood. I believe you are an intelligent woman with a bright future. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for you, and how you will be able to be a mentor to a sister like I am a mentor to you.

I cannot wait to meet you and to call you my “little one.”

Love,

Your Future Big