A Letter To Pet Lovers Everywhere

A Letter To Pet Lovers Everywhere

Keep Loving Your Animals No Matter What People Think Or Say.

1082
A Letter To Pet Lovers Everywhere
Joe Best

Dear Animal Lover,

You're a pet parent, congratulations! I'm sure you love your animal (dog, cat, fish, ferret, etc.) very, very much; some people may even think too much. Well, if you come across these people who aren't animal fanatics such as yourself, don't let them get to you, or sway your opinion of your pets. Remember, these words you are about to read.

You are a wonderful human being. People get so many opportunities and memories throughout their life time, but your pet only has so many chances to really enjoy life. Kudos to you for buying, adopting, fostering... an animal.

Pay no mind to the people who laugh at you for posting pictures of your furry friend, buying an excessive amount of toys, dressing it warm during the colder season, or putting a life jacket on when riding in a boat ( water safety is no joke). You care about your animal and that is ALL that matters.

Ignore the people who scoff because you talk to your fur-baby as if it can understand your every word. No, maybe it can't, but it can understand the tone of your voice and read your facial expressions. Your animals can very much understand many of the non-verbals that you portray.

When people tell you that you are too obsessed with your precious pet, don't be offended, simply smile. You may be completely obsessed and that is 100 percent OK! Give your pet all the love and attention that you want, the more the merrier. Don't be ashamed to post those adorable pictures of your furry family member(s), talk to them in the most annoying yet enduring voice ever, dress them up, cuddle them, give them treats, but most of all LOVE THEM. Love your animals just as they are a member of your family, because they are.

Take your little fuzzy babies for that extra walk, and let them sleep in your bed. There is no shame in loving them with all your heart.

Here are a few wise people who have experienced the invaluable love from their pets, and have said what goes through the mind of animal lovers everywhere:

1. "We can judge the heart of a man by the way he treats his animals." -Immanuel Kant

2. "No one loves you as unconditionally as your beloved pet." - Cynthia S. Dobesh

3. "We have a lot more to learn from animals, than they have to learn from us."- Anthony Douglas Williams

4. "Until someone has loved an animal a part of one's soul remain unawakened." - Anatole France

So, keep your animals close to you in your heart, keep giving them an amazing life... you rock. If your pet could talk i'm sure he/she would say the same thing!

~Sincerely,

A Fellow Animal Lover

From Your Site Articles