To The Cleveland Cavaliers

To The Cleveland Cavaliers

You are still champions in our eyes.

101
To The Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland 2016 Host Committee

Last night's loss was surely a tough one for Cleveland Cavaliers fans around the globe. Witnessing Golden State accept the championship trophy was honestly very difficult to watch. I know all fifteen of you absolutely hated the sight as well.

Despite the heavy silence that most likely filled the locker room last night, and the disappointment in your hearts, we, your fans, still think so highly of you. Last year, you all gave us the championship this city needed. I mean, we really thought we were cursed, cursed to never win a championship. But, when all seemed lost, you guys came and did what was thought to be the impossible. You brought a championship to Cleveland, and for that we are eternally grateful.

Even this year, you still stopped Golden State in their tracks. They thought they would sweep us, but they didn't. They thought we would go down easily, but we kept fighting. We are Cleveland. We fight hard and we give it our all. And that is exactly what you all did. Records were broken and memorable moments will never be forgotten.

You can't win them all, and us fans understand this. We are aware of the challenges you guys face during this series. You all pushed so hard, and did your best, and that is all we asked of you.

So, from the bottom of all our hearts, thank you. Thank you for an amazing season, and for pushing your hardest. Thank you for sacrificing time away from your families and loved ones to not only enhance your own careers, but to fight for our city. Day in and day out you spent countless hours trying to make our city proud. You may not feel proud at this moment, but trust me, we are proud of you.

Take your few months off to have fun, spend time with your families, and just relax and enjoy yourselves. Next season will be amazing, and we will be in the finals again. And believe me, if the Warriors are back in it with us, we will come out on top. Don't worry, we have full faith in you.

You are still are Cleveland Cavaliers, and we will be your fans through the good times and the bad.

Thank you.