A Letter Of Thanks To A Special Person In My Life

What if I fall? Oh but my darling what if you fly?

10186
Author's photo

Dear you,

You probably have no idea this is about you, and if you do well I just want to tell you thanks. You have inspired me in so many ways and I cannot begin to thank you enough for all that you have done for myself and for others.

You are such a beautiful human being and I'm so incredibly grateful that work (and your dogs) brought me closer to you. I've never admired someone the way I have admired you. Not only are you a mentor, but you're a friend and I'm glad to call you my friend.

You are such an inspiring person. You have impacted anyone you've trained and all I hear is such beautiful wonderful things that are all true. I know their are times you don't believe it, but I truly see God in your eyes and a light that radiates from within. Truly beautiful humans both inside and out are honestly very tough to find these days. But I'm glad I found you.

Thank you for always letting me call/text you with problems, or simply just to talk. My favorite part of the day is when I send you a positive quote and hearing your response! It's uplifting not just for you, but for me as well.

I know there are times where you get super down. Believe me I have those days more than I'd like to admit. And sometimes we have so many negative vibes around us, we can barely stand it. And I'm truly sorry we (along with many others) have had to experience it. But God built us to stay strong through the storm, because though the aftermath can be messy, the beauty of the rainbow is there.

God didn't make this life to be easy and the trials we've endured can honestly suck. But everyone of those trials were to teach us to become a stronger person than we have been. And sometimes he places people in our lives to teach us a lesson and to help us through the storms of life.

I believe that you are that person.

You are more than a client and my trainer and coworker. You're one of my truest and closest friends.I don't open up easily to many people, and with you it just came so easy. I'm beyond blessed you're in my life and I know you'll be in it for a long time.

I love your dedication to anything that you do. From changing your clients lives, to kickass parties for work, you are the example of you can truly do anything you set your mind too. You're incredible at your job, just witnessing it this past Friday, you are amazing. And you have changed so many peoples lives. Your dedication to your clients is amazing. Watching them transform referring to the famous "Noel workouts" you've done so much for those people (including myself) and I love it.

Watching God move through you this past year has been incredible. Your confidence is soaring high and I love it. I love that you don't care what anyone thinks about you. You are a fierce woman and I adore it.

I love you so much and I love who you are. To be around you, to witness your energy is something incredible.

I'm thankful to be apart of your life and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you for the future.

Love you dearly,

Ashton